News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Is there any way...

Started by ThePowerOfOne, March 16, 2008, 07:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Just buy another Pearl and use one for your good Pokemon, the other for just restarting and playing over again.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on March 17, 2008, 03:29:07 PM
Just buy another Pearl and use one for your good Pokemon, the other for just restarting and playing over again.
Well thats what I was going to do, but then I realised I was broke and my parents won't give me the money to get ANOTHER copy.

JrDude

Don't trust this mon
He's trying to get on your good side to steal your pogaymanz

Jk I'm sure you're a wonderfull man.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Quote from: JrDude on March 17, 2008, 11:50:27 PM
Don't trust this mon

I'm not a jerk, I like I said I already got all the events

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 18, 2008, 04:38:55 AM
Quote from: JrDude on March 17, 2008, 11:50:27 PM
Don't trust this mon

I'm not a jerk, I like I said I already got all the events
Yeah. Plus you game me a Jirachi. And, anyone with an angry beavers avatar can't be all bad  :P

Gwen Khan

one more question are all the pokemon you want to trade from Sinnoh? if so I'm ready to trae, if not I will be ready Wednsday

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 18, 2008, 12:13:23 PM
one more question are all the pokemon you want to trade from Sinnoh? if so I'm ready to trae, if not I will be ready Wednsday
Umm... I don't think so. Because I have a couple of R/S/E starters and a Scizor and a couple of others that aren't from Sinnoh.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Phaze on March 18, 2008, 02:21:02 PM
one more question are all the pokemon you want to trade from Sinnoh? if so I'm ready to trae, if not I will be ready Wednesday
Umm... I don't think so. Because I have a couple of R/S/E starters and a Scizor and a couple of others that aren't from Sinnoh.
ok then I will be ready some time tomorrow, 36 Pokemon right?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 18, 2008, 07:24:36 PM
one more question are all the pokemon you want to trade from Sinnoh? if so I'm ready to trae, if not I will be ready Wednesday
Actually, 46. I hope you don't mind, but I added a couple extra to hold my Master Balls, which I never seem to have enough of. So they take up almost 1 and a half boxes. I hope thats not too many  :-\

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Phaze on March 18, 2008, 08:51:55 PM
Actually, 46. I hope you don't mind, but I added a couple extra to hold my Master Balls, which I never seem to have enough of. So they take up almost 1 and a half boxes. I hope thats not too many  :-\

no, thats fine, btw, do you have a spare Sun Stone I could have?, if you want to trade a few now I ready

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 18, 2008, 09:29:02 PM
Quote from: Phaze on March 18, 2008, 08:51:55 PM

no, thats fine, btw, do you have a spare Sun Stone I could have?, if you want to trade a few now I ready
I have like 1,000 of every stone  :P

I spend too much time in the Underground... Well I guess i'll pm you when you are online.