News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Gamestop Deoxys

Started by Cornwad, June 20, 2008, 07:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Is anyone going to Gamestop to get Deoxys this weekend?

I went today, but the Mystery Gift didn't pick up anything... Does anyone know how you're supposed to actually get the Deoxys?

Gwen Khan

I went today, the one guy working didn't know it started today so he had to set up the little thing for it to work only took a couple minutes, tried to get two but my pearl game had to many "wonder cards" or something and told me to delete one to get a Deoxys but I didn't know how, so I only got one for my Diamond   

Cornwad

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on June 20, 2008, 07:28:48 PM
I went today, the one guy working didn't know it started today so he had to set up the little thing for it to work only took a couple minutes, tried to get two but my pearl game had to many "wonder cards" or something and told me to delete one to get a Deoxys but I didn't know how, so I only got one for my Diamond   

Ok, I'll try a different store tomorrow. Maybe they will set up the thing then. Thanks

ThePowerOfOne

I'm probably going to go, Gamestop isn't far from my house. And its by Best Buy, and thats where i'm going tomorrow to get a Zune ^_^

SkyMyl

You beat me to it. >_>

I'm getting mine today.

Magnum

No

1. I can just steal a Deoxys from another game
2. I'm not going to the Springs ever
3.NO!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

THEEVILSPERKY

This thread was a last minute reminder for me!  Thanks!

I left for work early and took a detour to GameStop to "download" one for myself. ^_^
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

WiinolikePS3

Nope.

Well, I was going to get it, but when I went there, I did Mystery Gift and it didn't pick up. I wasn't enough of a man to go up the guy and ask about the Pokemon Event, so... I'll probably get it next weekend when I get FFTA2 and MMSF2.

4me2kn0w

Is it possible to get a shiny Deoxys from gamestop?

Leggy

Yeah, I'll probably get it.

Omega12

:3 got mine already, its not bad.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

RevolutionSoldier

I plan on going the second weekend if I can get a ride.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

jnfs2014

Quote from: 4me2kn0w on June 25, 2008, 09:59:14 PM
if you get it about 12344 times and reset if it isnt.

SkyMyl

Go to the guy who has the Deoxys in the PokeMart, and SAVE BEFORE TALKING TO HIM. Then, talk to him and get your Deoxys. (Must have 5 Pokemon in party.) If it's a shiny, congratulations! If not, reset the game and try again.

I couldn't get my Shiny Darkrai...but still.

4me2kn0w

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on June 26, 2008, 04:41:36 PM
if you get it about 12344 times and reset if it isnt.

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 26, 2008, 05:20:50 PM
Go to the guy who has the Deoxys in the PokeMart, and SAVE BEFORE TALKING TO HIM. Then, talk to him and get your Deoxys. (Must have 5 Pokemon in party.) If it's a shiny, congratulations! If not, reset the game and try again.

I couldn't get my Shiny Darkrai...but still.
[/quote]

Thanks guys.  That's what I have been doing, I just didn't know if it worked.