News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

bluaki's mega GenV egg giveaway

Started by bluaki, February 13, 2011, 01:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Hey Bluaki, I found an Adamant Natured female Dokkora, so I probably won't need the egg for that.
But I still need the Alomomola.

Also, it looks like I'm the last one left for this, but we never seem to be online at the same time.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 06, 2011, 10:28:45 PM
Posting on the forum is a bit unsafe for me at the moment.
ASSASSINATED.

Kidding.

Also thanks blu again for the eggs <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

LOL. Nice try.
I'M PRACTICALLY INVICIBLE!!!
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 08, 2011, 12:41:57 AM
Is Bluaki still doing this?
As far as I know, yeah. I think she took a request from Rob last night.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 08, 2011, 04:34:16 AM
As far as I know, yeah. I think she took a request from Rob last night.
But she still has my request on hold.

bluaki

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 08, 2011, 01:25:46 PM
But she still has my request on hold.
because you never seem to be here when I am and you haven't posted your friend code

FruitFlow

Quote from: bluaki on March 08, 2011, 01:29:09 PM
because you never seem to be here when I am and you haven't posted your friend code
I'm not using my home PC right now, and I don't have my DS on me.
But that's why I asked you if you can add me to AIM (if you have it), so if I'm not at home or don't have access to a PC we can still get it done.

My phone's AIM app is active 95% of the time (5% when my phone is off or if the app FCs), so I'm guaranteed to get an IM most of the time.
I also take my DS with me "most" places, but not all.

FruitFlow

In conjunction with the Alomomola I'd like to make another request, but not for an egg if that's alright with you.

Nayrman

Hey Blu. Need to place a post-E4 order. I have most of the pokemon I need in Gen 4 to transfer over, but I still need some I just can't get anymore because I no longer have Fire Red. So yeah, some common stuff I need I can't get. How sad. I have all my eeveelutions, shinies, Blastoise, Gengar, and Arcanine on my Gen 4 game, but I still need some gen 1 stuff.
Bulbasaur (with Earthquake)
Charmander (Earthquake)
Caterpie
Pidgey
Munchlax

And yes, I checked serebii to see if I could catch them. Anything I want I can catch or already have. Thanks a ton!

Edit: Nevermind about the Earthquake stuff. I found the TM myself while exploring. :P

DededeCloneChris

Is it just me, or is everyone relying on bluaki all the time and not between someone else?

FruitFlow

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 11, 2011, 05:41:41 PM
Is it just me, or is everyone relying on bluaki all the time and not between someone else?
It's just you.
This is the first time I've requested something from Bluaki.

I'm still waiting for her to add me on AIM.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 11, 2011, 06:49:38 PM
It's just you.
This is the first time I've requested something from Bluaki.

I'm still waiting for her to add me on AIM.
No, I'm pretty sure nobody else seems to trade with someone else.

Kayo

Considering blu had the game beaten the day we were all just buying it for the first time, I can see why.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 11, 2011, 07:05:28 PM
No, I'm pretty sure nobody else seems to trade with someone else.

would you be interested in trading me one of those blue dragons?
you're not blu

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!