News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

"Let's wait 'till they get here, then," Aeon replied, leaning against a tree, and crossing his legs. He closed his eyes, a smirk on his face. Tipping his hat down, he looked to be half-asleep now.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Nik frowned, and kicked his shin. "Wake up." He said imperatively.

gamemasterdevil

Aeon didn't budge for a few seconds, then spoke. "I'm not asleep." He crossed his arms, Anzu running up behind him and jumping onto his shoulder.

"Just waiting."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Nik scratched the back of his head. "Well you look like a Snorlax, and I thought I told you to change those clothes?"

gamemasterdevil

Aeon shook his head. "I'm wearing these clothes for psychological reasons," he replied.

Flying Chickens

"You're sure a psycho alright..." He said quietly.

gamemasterdevil

"Did you say something?" Aeon asked, adopting his eerie voice.

Flying Chickens

gamemasterdevil

Aeon went back to his normal tone. "Why don't we introduce ourselves? I've already given you my name - Aeon. What's yours?"

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc//Wait...where are we right now? Are we outside the cave, inside it, near the Pokecenter? ??? (This is to the poeple in Shaelyn's group right now.)

Flying Chickens

"I'm Nik. Good to meet you, I think." He said.

FearItself

Shaelyn sighed, eventually regaining her composure after the karaoke comment. She eventually walked into the Pokemon Center and placed her four filled pokeballs on the counter. She saw Nurse Joy give her a smile and take them away, only to receive her pokeballs but a minute later, her Pokemon fully healed. Shaelyn uttered a simple "Thanks" before leaving, standing where the rest of the group was, but standing next to Mike on purpose.

Flying Chickens

"Great... Aeon, you do realized the just walked pat us?" Nik said.

gamemasterdevil

"A pleasure, Nik," Aeon said with a small nod. He noticed Shaelyn walk in and out of the Pokémon Center. "Yes, I did. Anzu, go fetch."

Anzu nodded, and jumped off of her master's shoulder, running up to Shaelyn and the group she was in. "Ree!" She called, stopping right in front of Shaelyn.

Dr.Hobo2

"So...are we ready to go now?" Zaroff said. "Me and Riolu want to get some food." "Rio!" Said Riolu in an agreeing tone.

Ooc// Hey everybody, I'm going to post my RP in the Launch Pad. Let me know what you think of it. ;)