News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// I'm back!

Ic// Martin went in the room as the doctors left. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

OOC// @Felldoh: Hi.
@Pheonix: Wow everyone is at Oreburgh.

FearItself

Ooc// @Luigi: Hey! I had that paradox text in my sig a while back. xP

IC// Shaelyn shooked her head to wake herself up. All of the sedatives they used made her really exhausted, not to mention having to endure the surgery to fix her fractured bones and the pain that followed up. Slowly she rose to a sitting position, wincing and placing her hand on her chest, still feeling the sting of her ribs. It wasn't nearly as bad as when she broke the ribs, but it still hurt like hell.

"I... I think I'm feeling better." Shaelyn remarked with slight sarcasm.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//That was you I stole, er got it from :robotsurprised:?!? Weird...  Also nice Avatar clip. ;)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 06, 2007, 10:02:25 AM
"Congrats on the badge! Shall we head to the Pokemon Center?"

"Thanks, and yeah I think we should. Also should we sleep at the Pokecenter tonight to give everyone a little relaxation?"

OOC/// Wow your right, also Hi Fear :3

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Got to go for now, see you guys later!!!

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah sure. I could use some rest."
OOC//bye Pheonix.

mariofan999

Name: Max

Personality: Mischievous , fun, and cocky.

Appearance:  (Ignore the name, and the cap doesn't have the pikachu head at the end.)

History: Grew up in the town nearest to professor Rowan's lab (Not to famillier with geography).  Always wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer. Not much of a history.

Starter Pokemon:
Breed Of Pokemon - Chimchar
Gender - Male
Moveset - Ember, Taunt, Fury Swipes, Flame wheel
Favorite Pokemon Type: all
Other: Chimchar is mischievous and fun.  A little cocky too.  Perfect for Max.

FearItself

Ooc// Your character is accepted, mariofan.

Transient Link

ooc/// omg im so sorry after i went to see resident evil yesterday i spent the night at my friends house(totaly last min thing) MAN that was alot of reading i had to do. anyways i suppose i should make my in character post since i havent done anything in over 24 hours lol :D

ic// mike didnt realize that he dozed off on the couch

he yawned

"man im tired when is avion gunna get back from that gym....."

he pulled out his pack
"ok lets mess with this pokedex"

pokedex: scyther the bug scythe pokemon deadly if not trained well.....

he half listened as the pokedex drolled on once again he fell asleep

ooc// kk guys thats it for me dont know when ill be back again

opps scratch that i  may have a few more min so talk to me peeps lol :D

mariofan999

Ooc// WAHOO!

Max had just gotten his new Pokemon and he and Chimcher and are walking side by side in the forest.  All of the sudden a sparrow appears
   "Alright!  Ready Chimchar?!"  Asked Max.
   "Chimchar!"  Replied Chimcahr as if to say yes.
   "Chimchar, fure swipe!"  commanded Max.  Chimchar leaped at the sparrow, but it quickly flew away.  "Chimchar ember!"  Said Max.  Chimchar used ember, but again missed.  I need away to catch that sparrow off guard, thought max.

Joeofmars

Quote from: mariofan999 on October 06, 2007, 10:25:20 AM
Name: Max

Personality: Mischievous , fun, and cocky.

Appearance:  (Ignore the name, and the cap doesn't have the pikachu head at the end.)

History: Grew up in the town nearest to professor Rowan's lab (Not to famillier with geography).  Always wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer. Not much of a history.

Starter Pokemon:
Breed Of Pokemon - Chimchar
Gender - Male
Moveset - Ember, Taunt, Fury Swipes, Flame wheel
Favorite Pokemon Type: all
Other: Chimchar is mischievous and fun.  A little cocky too.  Perfect for Max.

OoC//Yay!A new member!Please don't leave like some of the other guys did.Oh...and just incase you do not know:OoC//means 'Out of character' for when you want to ask something that has nothing to do with your character and IC//is for roleplay 'In Character' posts that have to do with the story.If you do not feel like reading the almost-60 pages of posts,just ask me for an update to as whats going on.

IC//

Boogie was restless.He was starting to worry about Shaelyn and he still could not get into his room.He wasn't in the lobby anymore,but sitting in front of the door.Without realizing,he kept banging his head on the door.Shantae poked her head out of her room.

"Is something wrong"She said with a frown.

"Yeah."Boogie started,"I don't know where my friends are and they forgot to give me a key to the room."

Surprising to Boogie,she closed her door and sat down next to him.

"I'll wait with you."She said smiling.

And they did,they waited for Shaelyn and Martin to return.As they waited,they had another chat.They talked about anything,but it seemed like the best chat ever.

Transient Link

occ/ joe please dont quote such big posts its anoying and it takes up so much space

Joeofmars

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 06, 2007, 10:47:51 AM
occ/ joe please dont quote such big posts its anoying and it takes up so much space

OoC//...

No.

Fell

"Huh. So, what happened back there?" Martin asked.

Ooc// Welcome newcomer!  :robotveryhappy:

Spongebob does not approve