News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

HAHA this is funny

Started by Firemonkeyman13, October 26, 2007, 06:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firemonkeyman13

Lots of people have already seen this but... http://www.serebii.net/anime/banned.shtml read the porygon one why it got banned haha wow!

TheEsper

It isn't funny. :| How is that funny? :|

:| :|

txteclipse

Seen it. It's fairly funny, despite Esper's emoticon frenzy.
Previously DKTHECLASSYMONKEY

NDS

Want to play me in Strikers or MPH? Click my profile.

TheEsper

Quote from: txteclipse on October 26, 2007, 06:15:52 PM
Seen it. It's fairly funny, despite Esper's emoticon frenzy.
..:P

7Deadly$ins

:| No, it really isn't. I don't take amusement in over 500 children having seizures, some of which died over it.  :|
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Matt

How the hell, is the funny firemonkey? Just because u said 800 kids dieing was funny, ill be at your funeral laughing my ass off.

GigaMetroid99

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on October 27, 2007, 01:38:33 AM
:| No, it really isn't. I don't take amusement in over 500 children having seizures, some of which died over it.  :|
I don't think anyone actually died. Or, at least, I've never heard that said.>_>

But it isn't funny. What exactly made you laugh about it?

Kayo

not funny at all. if you had a seizure, you wouldnt want us to laugh at you. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Firemonkeyman13

It didn't say anyone died geez. And i was laughing at the producers its kinda odd that some how they didn't have seziures,and its just funny that they made a cartoon that has soo many flashing lights that kids had seziers i mean i wasn't laughing at the kids.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Matt

Quote from: Firemonkeyman13 on October 27, 2007, 06:29:09 AM
It didn't say anyone died geez. And i was laughing at the producers its kinda odd that some how they didn't have seziures,and its just funny that they made a cartoon that has soo many flashing lights that kids had seziers i mean i wasn't laughing at the kids.

No, the producers didn't have seizures most likly because they have a less risk of cause their  more Developed/Mature... its their incompatence that they didn't think of the risks of the flashing lights, so i hardly see how anything that is funny.

txteclipse

Well yeah. The Porygon one isn't that funny. I thought the other ones were, though.
Previously DKTHECLASSYMONKEY

Kat95

I dont see how you could laugh at anything like this :|

Firemonkeyman13

geez! I'm sorry if that offended anyone :|, but my friend says you guys need to learn how to take a joke,besides i don't think it was aired in america before they relized that it made seziers so it was only in Japan when that happened. And they banned it so no more kids would get them!