News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

ChunkeyMunkey's ReColor Pokedex(never to be finished)

Started by Matt, November 02, 2007, 04:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Hi im ChunkeyMunkey, i have recently got into spriteing lolz. This is gonna to be my gallery, i mainly doing Recoloring seeing im not good at anything else yet. Once i get better at Recolor i will do mutations and maybe scratch sprites or even revamps. Hope to be good as spriters like CCH, Fearitself, 0Chuey0, Knitewolf, Avion-Finch, PheonixBlast, and there more, but cant remember. I only have a few set of rules, but otherwise i hope you enjoy my Gallery.

Ok, i will restart with Intro, Hi im Matt(Or ChunkeyMunkey). There we goez". Anways instead of making this a sprite gallery, i will make this a pokedex of Recolored pokemon that i have recolored. This is gonna take a long/long/long process, but hopefully i will be able to recolor every sprite. Also it should be exspected that a pokemon will be recolored with the colors of a pokemon that had previously been used. Example would be me coloring a machamp starmie colors, then coloring a charmeleon starmie colors. <understandable? hope so. I hope u enjoy viewing the pokedex come together/when its together. Only request is that u follow the rule below.

To lazy, thought i could lulz, but it was in the spur of the moment, sadly i will not.

Even if i may never finish(hopes i do), It was fun tring to make it.

Rules

Don't not flame in my Thread, i will not tolerate any fighting of the sort.

Feel free to talk here, but dont spam.

Have fun.

First Generation

Matt

I dont know what this edit will be for.

0CHUEY0

Everyone spells it wrong, don't they?  :D

We can post now, right? Have this eliminated if not, and sorry if that's the case.

I'm here to say.... your Jolteon is the best.
[account closed]

Firemonkeyman13

I really like the Flareon,Charmeleon, And the Manectric is awsome :)