Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Quote from: カスタムロボ13 on September 18, 2009, 04:30:21 PM
ゲイセックス
WTF gay sex?

What does that portain to having my car nearly getting sideswiped by some dumbass?
meh

bluaki

I don't know why so many of you are going with Japanese names all of a sudden, but I might as well follow suit.

Oh and hey, my screenname in Japanese is pretty much the same as Umbreon's Japanese name. Which is why I'm using this avatar now.

red7js, it doesn't have anything to do with what you said. This is the chat thread, after all.

The Seventh

Quote from: ブラッキー on September 18, 2009, 04:39:47 PM
I don't know why so many of you are going with Japanese names all of a sudden, but I might as well follow suit.

Oh and hey, my screenname in Japanese is pretty much the same as Umbreon's Japanese name. Which is why I'm using this avatar now.

red7js, it doesn't have anything to do with what you said. This is the chat thread, after all.
I know I was just kidding lolz.

He said something random so I was going to be sarcastic.  I should have used sarcasm tags lol
meh

Kilroy

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on September 18, 2009, 02:41:23 PM
Ranks should be fixed.  Except Kilroy's.  I mistook it for BoSD when reseting names.  So if someone can fill me in on the name for it, I'll fix it.
Dead Ringer was its name.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Quote from: ブラッキー on September 18, 2009, 04:39:47 PM

Umbreon is my Eeveelution, I believe.

Linkman

bluaki

Team Rocket skin seems completed enough to me. Try it <3

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Doodle

YEAH

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Are you saying this one isn't?

No one even knows who she is, anyway. >_>

Speaking of which, the first person to guess correctly wins a prize.

Syncopathic

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 18, 2009, 08:22:39 PM
Are you saying this one isn't?

No one even knows who she is, anyway. >_>

Speaking of which, the first person to guess correctly wins a prize.
No, the Link and Young Link I like also, but that one I just seem to like more.

Give me a hint.
What does it start with and what genre is it placed in?