Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Tsumaru

Silverhawk79

2 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
Please god make this go away, April 22, 2002 By    Benjamin A. Reed (Lyons, KS United States) - See all my reviews

This review is from: I Get Wet (Audio CD)
As a life long listener of rock music, this is quite possibly the worst [junk] I have ever heard. Honestly, go ... look at this [guys] video - what a tool. I whole heartedly believe that the people who are buying this garbage are same people keeping N'sync and the Backstreet Boys in the top 40. Bands such as Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Tool, ect. were revolutionary not because they jumped around on stage and yelled "party" at random, but because their work expanded into new musical and emotional territory. If you want to expose yourself to a thoroughly unintelligent and shallow musical experience, fine. Just don't label this long haired Justin Timberlake a musical revolutionary.

Rageworthy review of Andrew W.K.

L10

If you use chrome, right click it on the task bar in Win 7

yeah, FF doesn't do that now does it
0o!f

Friendly Hostile

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

Super

Quote from: Ryu on September 22, 2009, 06:55:49 PM
If you use chrome, right click it on the task bar in Win 7

yeah, FF doesn't do that now does it
But does Chrome have the add-on community that Firefox does?

Nope.

L10

Quote from: Super on September 23, 2009, 12:28:50 AM
But does Chrome have the add-on community that Firefox does?

Nope.
But there will be in Chrome 4.0, and there is one for the Chrome developer version or whatever.
0o!f

SkyMyl

bluaki

Quote from: Ryu on September 23, 2009, 10:57:54 AM
But there will be in Chrome 4.0, and there is one for the Chrome developer version or whatever.
He said "add-on community", not "add-on framework". When 4.0 launches, there of course won't be the same massive selection of add-ons as Firefox has.

L10

Quote from: ブラッキー on September 23, 2009, 12:48:17 PM
He said "add-on community", not "add-on framework". When 4.0 launches, there of course won't be the same massive selection of add-ons as Firefox has.
It's not like there's a big difference on how old each is or anything
0o!f