<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

When someone who is bored is left with melee

Started by Triforceman22, January 07, 2008, 04:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6_Y2xM5KM&NR=1

:D

also, part 2,3, and 4 are in the related video's list too.
This is pure genious.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Dawei

I have learned my ways. This thread is a no-no. If you want to add something more to the first post, I'll un-lock it. But otherwise this is locked.

Also, not sure if you can edit posts in locked threads, so if you can't, send me a pm for what you want to be put in it.

Apollo

Quote from: Dawei on January 07, 2008, 04:31:11 PM
I have learned my ways. This thread is a no-no. If you want to add something more to the first post, I'll un-lock it. But otherwise this is locked.

Also, not sure if you can edit posts in locked threads, so if you can't, send me a pm for what you want to be put in it.
woah woah woah
dawei youre cool and all, but who gave you the power?(not in a sarcastic tone, but I curious tone)

Tupin

Quote from: Apollo on January 07, 2008, 06:44:33 PM

woah woah woah
dawei youre cool and all, but who gave you the power?(not in a sarcastic tone, but I curious tone)
The admins because he was a good poster.

Along with Totla, I guess.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Apollo

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 07, 2008, 06:46:24 PM

woah woah woah

he does make good posts, except for the team big balls one. :-\

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 07, 2008, 06:46:24 PM

woah woah woah

*ahem*

::)

I don't think big balls helped his chances either. ::)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

fredrickthethird

Ness vs. DK on pokemon stadium has a bad guy from pikmin on the screen

major tom

THEEVILSPERKY

NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite