News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Cruel Melee - SO CRUEL

Started by Doodle, March 21, 2008, 12:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Are any of you guys good at Cruel Melee? The most I've gotten with one character is 2. :( I think it was with Falco.

How am I supposed to get to 10 like the challenge says!? THAT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE! Meh, I'll use a hammer. :D
YEAH

CuccoGuy

Jump off the ledge. They follow. Try to footstool some and then grab the ledge. Keep doing that. Ike and [spoiler]Lucario[/spoiler]are very good at it.

darkmario

Quote from: CuccoGuy on March 21, 2008, 01:02:32 PM
Jump off the ledge. They follow. Try to footstool some and then grab the ledge. Keep doing that. Ike and [spoiler]Lucario[/spoiler]are very good at it.
You dont need spoilers to type lucario

He isnt a spoiler no more

Shujinco2

Jono2

cruel melee in melee was pathetically easy.

in brawl they 1-hit KO you with basically every move. >_<

I have a grand total of 1 KO, and that was with Pit.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Geno

Quote from: darkmario on March 21, 2008, 01:26:44 PM

I believe Mack said he is.

But someone already said it. Just use [spoiler]Lucario[/spoiler] to jump off the stage and right when you go off the screen use his [spoiler]Extremespeed[/spoiler] move. It always gets you to the ledge and the enemies will always jump off after you when you go off the screen. Sometimes they don't make it back up.  ;D

I've gotten 27 kills by doing this.

jnfs2014

It's very hard. I have 0.  ::)

Yes you do.  >:( . Read the floated sig thread.

Java

You dont need spoilers to type [spoiler]lucario[/spoiler]

[spoiler]LUCARIO[/spoiler] is a Spoiler.

The only ones who aren't a spoiler are Snake, Sonic, Ness, Luigi, Jigglypuff, and Captain Falcon.

Java

I was able to get 5 using Geno's technique.

Doodle

That ledge technique sounds good. When my bro gets off the Wii I'll try it out. Thanks. :)
YEAH

Lotos

I'll remember Ike.  I tried with that character in the spoiler.  The most I got was 2 D:

RedYoshi

That's exactly what I did except I was Kirby because he can fly and when I was close to the edge Kirby's sword keeps a few of them down and they fall. I only beat five, though. Still can't beat 10.
Will edit sig later...:P

Geno

Quote from: Java_Java on March 21, 2008, 04:34:05 PM
I was able to get 5 using Geno's technique.
Stay away from the alloys :P

Radarr

I got 11 with Pit.

I jumped off the edge, jumped one out farther, and started coming back, but flew under the stage with his flight + uspec. Took a little longer, but they end up all jumping off and footstooling themselves. :P

THEEVILSPERKY

So far my best is 5 with Wolf.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite