News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

E3 2011 - June 7th

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 01, 2011, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I care little about hard drives, though. I only care about if the games are fun themselves.

Tupin

Having a hard drive makes making games easier.  Also could make the online shop better too, because it can hold bigger games.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tupin on June 07, 2011, 11:58:11 AM
Having a hard drive makes making games easier.  Also could make the online shop better too, because it can hold bigger games.

Not to mention DLC for existing games. Raise your hand if you'd like to see balancing patches in Smash Bros., or downloadable stages and characters as time goes on?

DededeCloneChris

Hmm, I guess this will help them more. Very nice.

Oh, you should go to the Nintendo Channel now. They have even more trailers for many more games like Professor Layton.

ALSO, I wrote this with my 3DS Browser. :P

Mutilator7

Is there like a list of all the new games announced for each system?

I missed the press conference, were there any 3DS titles like animal crossing or mario kart?

FruitFlow

We're already half way through this year, so 12 should hit us in no time.
Also, I missed every conference...again...
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

How come the site has more trailers Nintendo, why didn't you show any of this at the, ya know, SHOW?

Well, Kirby Wii looks like, well, a Kirby game. Oh, and MORE 4 player co-op. Ok, I'm getting kind of tired of this to be honest. And Mario Party 9 actually looks pretty ok. The series really just needed to disappear for a while.

DededeCloneChris

The trailers are also different. The Star Fox 64 3D (kind of a long name) trailer has more stuff in it.

Did they recycle all the voices into it? Is my Slippy going to sound like a frail girl again?

Nayrman

It's not the same voice clips, that's for sure. It sounds like they're trying to do the same kind of voices tough. Not sure if it's really working but whatever. I'm glad we got to see some other levels though. Solar and others look WAY better now that we've actually gotten to see them. And the four player still looks like it sucks. Yay crappy camera pixel -o vision! X_X:;

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on June 07, 2011, 12:38:12 PM
How come the site has more trailers Nintendo, why didn't you show any of this at the, ya know, SHOW?

Well, Kirby Wii looks like, well, a Kirby game. Oh, and MORE 4 player co-op. Ok, I'm getting kind of tired of this to be honest. And Mario Party 9 actually looks pretty ok. The series really just needed to disappear for a while.

In the Kirby game?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Yes, in the Kirby game. Kirby, Metaknight (hope he isn't COMPLETELY broken lolololol Brawl reference *sighs*), King DDD, and Waddle Dee are playable.

Nayrman

http://www.sega.com/games/sonic-generations/

And for the Sonic nuts, City Escape confirmed for Generations. First video. Looks neat.

DededeCloneChris

Kirby Wii has multiplayer. The first player is Kirby, second is Meta Knight, third is Dedede, and fourth is...that blue bandana Waddle Dee.

The Waddle Dee is going to get a lot of jokes out of this new game. :P

Nayrman

Why not Rick? Haven't seen him in a while. Instead, Waddle Dee. *sighs*

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 07, 2011, 02:29:23 PM
Why not Rick? Haven't seen him in a while. Instead, Waddle Dee. *sighs*
Who the hell is Rick.