News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

PD/P help. No spoilers

Started by SkyMyl, January 19, 2008, 11:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

I'm about to defeat the Elite Road by going through Victory Road...but my team is at it's 40's. My team is composed of Torterra, Luxray, Floatzel, Lucario (My top attacker), Staraptor, and Gible/Manaphy/Alakazam (I'm still deciding since I don't have a Fire Pokemon. I'm going with my Gible.). The issue is that no one is above level 46. I CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO LEVEL THEM UP QUICKLY. Can someone help me (Mind you, I stopped playing after October 10th, and started January 18. So I haven't gotten the National Dex yet.)?

Light

PMD = Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. You should have said Pokemon Diamond or Pokemon D/P help. The title is misleading. Anyway, I think you should train in Victory Road.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Quote from: LightningSword on January 19, 2008, 12:37:46 PM
PMD = Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. You should have said Pokemon Diamond or Pokemon D/P help. The title is misleading. Anyway, I think you should train in Victory Road.
Whoops. My bad.

Oren

Quote from: LightningSword on January 19, 2008, 12:37:46 PM
he's right victory road is one of the best places

SkyMyl

Okay, I'm leveling up my Gabite and co. to Level 53. Can I re-challenge trainers to a duel?

jnfs2014

if you have a VS Seeker, but IDK if it works in caves.

Allegretto

Victory road is usually where i always train my pokemon, great place with high lvl pokemon to vs, that is probably your best bet.