News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

OoT 3DS discussion

Started by The Riddler, January 11, 2012, 11:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Nayrman on February 26, 2012, 03:16:54 PM
I rarely even use magic on Ganon anymore. Makes it too easy when he's stunned for so long. I've been messing with other means to stun him recently and having mixed results. Just for something different. *shrugs*
Just roll under him, then. lol

Nayrman

I know you can just roll under him the entire time. I'm more just experimenting for the heck of it. If all I wanted to do was beat him that'd be painfully easy. I'm just screwing around to see what works, if at all, and other things.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 26, 2012, 09:21:21 AM
Er... You shouldn't have switched to Biggoron's Sword. The Master Sword is Ganon's weakness. You were actually dealing half damage against him by using Biggoron's Sword, rather than double. Common mistake, actually.
Eh, I switched to Biggoron's Sword in the beginning because it was all I had. Doesn't it also have a greater range?

Either way, Ganon's easy enough to defeat as long as I don't intercourse  around with him way longer than I should. (He'll do his hurt animation but stop flashing red when you are no longer damaging him.) I don't use magic either, you just have to get a good rhythm with rolling between his legs and slashing. Also, L-target after you slash so you're facing the right way. I've used that method to beat him without getting hit once.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on February 26, 2012, 08:25:54 PM
Eh, I switched to Biggoron's Sword in the beginning because it was all I had. Doesn't it also have a greater range?

Either way, Ganon's easy enough to defeat as long as I don't intercourse  around with him way longer than I should. (He'll do his hurt animation but stop flashing red when you are no longer damaging him.) I don't use magic either, you just have to get a good rhythm with rolling between his legs and slashing. Also, L-target after you slash so you're facing the right way. I've used that method to beat him without getting hit once.
During the the part when you don't have the Master Sword, Biggoron's Sword is the best weapon to use due to speed compared to the Megaton Hammer. However, Biggoron's Sword only makes the fight take twice as long after you get the Master Sword back. I guess that the range can help a little bit, but not as much as the double damage by a long shot. The roll brings you within Master Sword range easily. I guess the range helps if you like to start further back, but is that worth doing the same cycle twice as long?

And I know how to beat him without stunning him. :|

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 27, 2012, 07:26:37 PM
During the the part when you don't have the Master Sword, Biggoron's Sword is the best weapon to use due to speed compared to the Megaton Hammer. However, Biggoron's Sword only makes the fight take twice as long after you get the Master Sword back. I guess that the range can help a little bit, but not as much as the double damage by a long shot. The roll brings you within Master Sword range easily. I guess the range helps if you like to start further back, but is that worth doing the same cycle twice as long?

And I know how to beat him without stunning him. :|
Like I said, the battle's so short either way it doesn't really make a difference to me.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Beating him without stunning him isn't hard. I just like seeing what actually CAN make him stunned aside from the obvious light arrows. Or just see how his AI works by trying things.

Doodle

I'm not used to all of these traps everywhere in master quest
I actually died in the deku tree
YEAH