News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Are there even any SLIGHTLY serious articles on uncyclopedia?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, December 05, 2007, 10:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

bluaki

Also, no, there aren't.

Mystic

"Hmmm, since the iPods are become so darn popular, I think we'll just make a poopty version of the iPod so when our customers get one for Christmas, they'll find out that they just bought worthless poop" -Bill Gates on Zune

How do you make a poopty version of an already poopty object?

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 05, 2007, 10:57:11 PM
“Hmmm, since the iPods are become so darn popular, I think we'll just make a poopty version of the iPod so when our customers get one for Christmas, they'll find out that they just bought worthless poop” -Bill Gates on Zune

Ask Apple.

JMV

Quote from: Blaziken on December 05, 2007, 11:06:41 PM
"Hmmm, since the iPods are become so darn popular, I think we'll just make a poopty version of the iPod so when our customers get one for Christmas, they'll find out that they just bought worthless poop" -Bill Gates on Zune

Ask Apple.
fun fact: Bill Gates works for Microsoft.

also tell me why apple has one of the highest customer loyalty rates(actually, I think it is the highest), in the computer industry if they suck so much?
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Mystic

Quote from: JMV290 on December 05, 2007, 11:10:33 PM

Ask Apple.

also tell me why apple has one of the highest customer loyalty rates(actually, I think it is the highest), in the computer industry if they suck so much?
People like iPods -> People buy iPods -> They think it's cool -> Apple releases new iPod 2 hours later -> People buy new one to be hip and cool ->iPod breaks -> Buy new one

Long story short: Stupid people are stupid.

JMV

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 05, 2007, 11:12:12 PM

Ask Apple.

People like iPods -> People buy iPods -> They think it's cool -> Apple releases new iPod 2 hours later -> People buy new one to be hip and cool ->iPod breaks -> Buy new one

I was talking about computers, not iPods.

えっちーせんぱい

“Hmmm, since the iPods are become so darn popular, I think we'll just make a poopty version of the iPod so when our customers get one for Christmas, they'll find out that they just bought worthless poop” -Bill Gates on Zune

Ask Apple.

General Public is stupid.

JMV

Quote from: Blaziken on December 05, 2007, 11:18:23 PM

Ask Apple.

General Public is stupid.
I guess that explains why Windows has the largest marketshare.  ;D

Mystic

Quote from: JMV290 on December 05, 2007, 11:13:26 PM

Ask Apple.

Oh yeah -_-

Stupid people are distracted by shiny. Apple products are shiny.

And Windows has the highest marketshare because Windows gets the job done.

JMV

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 05, 2007, 11:21:45 PM

Ask Apple.

Oh yeah -_-

also.  Apple Products weren't always shiny yet they've still had the customer loyalty.  I know it's hard to believe but computers existed prior to 2000.  Explain how they maintained the customer loyalty when they had the fugly GUI of OS 9 and prior versions of Mac OS and the ugly computers.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: JMV290 on December 05, 2007, 11:28:25 PM

Ask Apple.

Oh yeah -_-

also.  Apple Products weren't always shiny yet they've still had the customer loyalty.  I know it's hard to believe but computers existed prior to 2000.  Explain how they maintained the customer loyalty when they had the fugly GUI of OS 9 and prior versions of Mac OS and the ugly computers.
People use what they like, and usually don't feel like changing.

JMV

Quote from: Blaziken on December 05, 2007, 11:38:33 PM

Ask Apple.

Oh yeah -_-

People use what they like, and usually don't feel like changing.
i guess that's why the marketshare of windows is decreasing and that of OS X and Linux are increasing.

bluaki

Just about all modern operating systems have some sort of "screen of death". Usually they appear so rarely that it shouldn't really be considered much IMO.