News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"I'll be fine for now," Jas says nodding. She continues watching the others.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon shrugged, it seemed the Emitter wouldn't reply, so Solon just brushed by him.

"I bet people like these are rich with plenty of valuables," Solon thought out loud. He was already planning his next mission to steal. Solon took a pair of shades out of his pocket and put them on to conceal his ice blue eyes. "Well, lets explore this place!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay." He said to Jas. He then started following Solon. "Hey, do you know any good bars around this place?" He asked Solon.

Anarchy_Jas

"Exploring... Cool with me for now," Jas shrugs, stretching her arms out and adjusting the clip in her hair. She considers taking the mask covering the lower half of her face, but doesn't.

THEBIRD

"No," Solon answered Lanbar. "I've never had the money to travel from Crescent Island before. But, that building right there looks like a place to wind down in." He pointed at a small shack, dirty compared to the other upper class Emit homes. "It looks like a bar to me." Without waiting for any answers, Solon headed inside.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar followed and took a seat at the bar.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas considers following them into the bar, but shakes her head. "Nah, they don't want me drunk," so she goes off elsewhere.

THEBIRD

Solon noticed that Jas didn't follow them in, but the smell of different beverages tempted Solon further in. He sat down next to Lanbar and looked over the drinks.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, bartender, give me the hardest stuff you got." Lanbar said confidently.

"Are you sure about that." Said the bartender.

"Yeah I am. Just give me the drink."

Anarchy_Jas

After a while, Jas finds herself in a tree, sitting up high along one of the branches.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

Solon laughed at Lanbar's confidence. Solon just ordered a cold glass of beer on tap.

((No, go right ahead.))

Dr.Hobo2

The bartender handed Lanbar the drink and Lanbar took a nice big gulp of it. "...You know...this stuff isn't really that str-" Suddenly, Lanbar felt as if the whole world was spinning around him. Once he regained some composure, he decided to take another gulp. "Wow! -hic- Thissss sssstuff is -hic- great!"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas eventually gets bored sitting in the tree by herself, so she jumps down, and heads for the bar to find the others.

Fell

Name: Calum "Nimbus" Firmort.
Person: Swordsman
Land: Scalus
Personality: Laid back. Hates the strict rules of the land.
Looks: Red hair, and hazel eyes. He is wiry, but tough. Green and red shirt and black jeans. He has a small breastplate.

Background: He was an orphaned boy who was washed up on the island. He was brought up with the strict rules, and eventually grew to hate them. He is excellent with the sword, and has been training for along time.

Weapon: He carries a double edged sword with a blue pommel stone. The hilt is gold.
Weapon 2: A pistol for when he needs it.

Extra info: Spends most of his free time looking at the sky. Which earned him the nickname "Nimbus".

Ooc// Summary of what's happened please?

Spongebob does not approve