News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Very funny." Harver said, not moving an inch. "You say you won't attack me when I'll go over to the barrel. So I look into it, and that's when you steal my gem. Sorry, but that isn't going to happen."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...Alright then, I'll just use my extreme speeds on you to show you!" It seemed that he just stood there but then, Harver's clothes started to get cuts in it despite the appearance of Zaronn not moving.

Light

OOC// Godmodding much?  :-\

IC// Harver realized what was happening, and called upon his gem. Time! He caught Zaronn when he was about to go in for another quick attack. He placed the sharp end of his sword on Zaronn's neck, so that when he resumed, the blade would cut into his neck, and he would be decapitated. Game over.

Time!

THEBIRD

Solon was getting bored of watching Harver and Zaronn fight. But, atleast that was one less person to look for. Maybe I should wait around and try and pickpocket the Cloud Gem? Solon thought while watching the fight unfold. He inched closer to Zaronn, but then had an easier idea. Instead, he snuck in the basement and began looking for everyone else.

((The cloud gem makes Zaronn super fast... It's a little unrealistic that Harver can block all of these shots >.>))

Light

OOC// Some of those last shots did hit Harver. I just haven't included them in the post yet.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Well, have you noticed that he has yet to make a fatal, or very wounding, hit on anybody? ;)

Ic// Zaronn quickly moved his head out of the way but the sword still skimmed the side of his neck. Well, it looks like he's using the emit gem effectively. He removed his hand from his neck and realized it was bleeding. Gah! I can't use my speed anymore, if I do, my heart would just pump blood too fast and it would come out of this cut. Looks like I'm going to have to retreat. "Well, good job. You've got me. It's been a long time since someone's even layed a finger on me. You're a formidable foe but this isn't the last you've seen of me!" He then retreated and some soldiers came up to attack Harver.

Light

"What the-?!" Harver noticed six soldier circling him. The small cuts Zaronn had made on him could act as a hindrance. "Any help?" He shouted. He stabbed one of the soldiers, and he crumpled to the floor.

Dr.Hobo2

"Zaronn, what's wrong? You got plenty of small cuts on him but all it takes is one small cut to you and you retreat? What's up with that?" Zaroff said.

"You fool, do you know how fast my heart works when I use my superhuman speed?" Zaronn said with a scowl at Zaroff. "If I were to continue fighting, my heart would be pumping blood at extreme speed and, likewise, blood would be coming out of that cut at extreme speeds and I would die in a second!"

"Oh...Well that sucks!" Zaroff said. "So...you aren't going to get that gem back this time?"

"No...but that's the first thing we're going to go for once we see them at Crescent Island." He said with an evil smile.

THEBIRD

Solon heard Harver and came back up from the basement. "Look out," Solon warned Harver as he shot at some of the soliders. "They have guns."

Light

"Joy." He simply said, as he ran out of the enclosing circle of men. He walked to Solon. "What's your idea?"

THEBIRD

"My idea is to get everyone the hell out of here. Then set fire to the ship or something," Solon suggested. "But, we need to make sure everyone's out first."

((So... How come he didn't die?))

Light

((First of all, did you read the post I put down when Harver woke up?))

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar were still on the ship. Lanbar was on the deck carving something out of wood while looking at the Scale Gem. While Tanbar was watching the others on the ship through his binoculars. "Hey Lanbar, you won't believe this."

"What." Lanbar said as if he was uninterested and continued carving the wood.

"Harver just made Zaronn retreat." Tanbar said.

"Oh, really?" Lanbar said. "I suppose that it was his gem he has."

"What? He has a gem?" Tanbar said suprised.

"Yeah, the Emit Gem. I saw it in his little room on this ship." Lanbar said continuing his carving.

"You mean you snooped around when we were asleep?" Tanbar said. "You know that's rude!"

"So what? I'm a pirate, remember?" Lanbar said. "Oh, and I also read your diary." He said under his breath.

"What did you say?" Tanbar said.

"Oh, nothing." He said smiling to himself.

THEBIRD

((Yeah, you said the wound disappeared, but how?))

Solon finished off the last guy with a slash in the neck. "We need to get out of here soon," Solon replied. "But where are the others?"

Dr.Hobo2

((Can we just time skip and say that everyone got onto the ship? Lanbar and Tanbar don't have much to do. :P))