News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver unsheathed his sword, following Jas.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Zarani slipped his fingers through the handle, putting it into a knuckle buster. With his right hand he drew his cutlass and swung both at Heronn. ((By the way, the knuckle buster is a brass knuckles the handle of the gun is made from... So yes.))

THEBIRD

Heronn just smirked and moved his hand quickly across his face. A gush of wind rippled past him, blowing Zarani backwards. "Sorry, mate. But I like my personal space."

"Great... Heronn has wind controlling powers," Solon growled, noticing Harver and Jas coming back into the cave.

Flying Chickens

Zarani quickly regained his balance, and shot three bullets at Heronn. "Ah, you'll have plenty in the locker, savvy?"

THEBIRD

With a strong blow, Heronn sent the bullets shooting back at Zarani. "The Dead Men don''t go in any lockers. We run freely and conquer."

Sweeney found Harver, Jas, and Solon. "Hmph, the traitor hasn't done his job, I see," Sweeney commented. "Good thing I'm here to do it myself!"

Light

((O Shi-!))

Harver froze in his tracks. "What are you talking about?"

Anarchy_Jas

((Dead Men are kinda stupid since he was talkin' about Davy Jones' locker, meaning dead. XD))

Jas glances from Harver to Solon, then looks back at the Dead Men, her grip on her blades tightening.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

((Erm... From what I gather, a new member of the Dead Men, Heronn, who can control wind has been introduced. Zarani made his appearance and is fighting Heronn while Sweeney is attacking Harver, Jas, and Solon.

I only skimmed, so did I get that about right?))

Anarchy_Jas

((Yep))

Jas looks back at Harver. It does make sense... Someone from their group supposed to kill Solon, and knowing that she wasn't involved with it... "Harver..."

Flying Chickens

Zarani sprinted at Heronn, his knuckle buster raised to hit him. With deadly agility he rolled past him right behind Sweeney and shot a bullet at the back of his head, then spun on his heels and fired another at Heronn.

Light

Harver shot a glance at Jas. "What? I'm not the traitor!"
Why lie? It will only get you into more trouble.
But I can't let go of the one person I ever had a great time with!

Anarchy_Jas

"Don't give me that," Jas says shaking her head. "You were going to kill us? Here's your chance to try right here..."

Light

"I'd never kill you!" Was Harver's honest answer, though he knew that he had been found out. Immediately after that, a large, black hole emerged from the side of the cave's wall. Out from it stepped Kerow.

"Harver. Come." He turned and walked back through the portal, expecting Harver to follow. Harver turned to Jas.

"I'll make things right. I promise." He handed her the ring he got from the jewlery shop the other day, and walked through the portal. Jas... The hole closed.

And so we go...

Triforce_Luigi

((If this was some sort of psycho, demented soap opera, than the screams of a million fan girls would've been heard at this point. "Harver, NOOOOOO!!!!" >_>))

Venice scanned the horizon for any sign of Harver, Solon, and Jas returning. They'd been gone for awhile and he was starting to get worried. His brow creased in impatience and frustration.

Trin, sitting nearby, noticed his expression and walked over.

"I'm sure they're fine," she said, to try and comfort him. He only nodded, unsure.

Light

((XD))

Why does all this have to happen..?
Everything happens for a reason.
But it never could have happened, could it? It's impossible, it would have never worked out...
You're right, so we must move on.
Sometimes I can't tell if you're with me, or against me.