News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((...I'm not really sure. Harver has too much on his mind at the moment. Would you be worrying about death by a friend if your family and hometown just got burned to the ground?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((R&B makes you think of someone being neutered? T_L? What song was it? 0.o And even if Harver's hometown got burned down, being neutered has to affect him somehow... besides hopes of a honeymoon being gone... XD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((-_-;; Harver doesn't know of Jas's intentions, I think.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Dunno if she even will now. :P))

Triforce_Luigi

((I'm not really sure what the song was called. All I know is that it brought a disturbing image of Jas saying she was going to neuter the traitor. But that was before she knew it was Harver.))

Light

((Interesting imagination you got there. O_o So, have you checked out the two songs yet?

Btw, nice sig.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Very interesting imagination considering that R&B is romantic and not violent... 0.o))

Triforce_Luigi

((Haven't checked the songs yet. And you aren't the first people to tell me I have an "interesting" imagination. ::)

EDIT: Just listened to 'em on Youtube and they're pretty good!))

Anarchy_Jas

((RP's dead today... =())

Jas sits in a chair, reading a large book she brought from home. "If I can just learn some of this..."

Dr.Hobo2

((Sorry I wasn't here today, I went to go skiing...or, to be exact, horribly fail at trying to ski. T.T))

Tanbar walked up to the deck and just stared for a moment at the broken rail. "...*insert flurry of curse words here*" He stormed back down still shouting and cursing and went into his room to vent off some anger.

Anarchy_Jas

((At least you got to be outside... it's too cold here to do that..))

Jas looks outside her door after hearing all the cussing. "Geeze, he's more of a potty mouth than me..."

Dr.Hobo2

((lulz...))

Tanbar walked out of his room carrying some wood and nails presumably to re-re-re-re-rebuild the rails. He continued to grumble under his breath as he walked out.

((I think this'll be the birth of a new fad that DOESN'T involve Solon hurting himself...most of the time. XD))

Anarchy_Jas

((XD))

"Probably shouldn't ask about it," Jas goes back into her room, and continues reading.

THEBIRD

((Solon hasn't hurt himself in forever D=. I think the curse has been broken  :O ))

Solon slashed at Zaronn, his attacks uneven because of the dead weight of his left arm. "If you're so good, finish this already!" Solon yelled at Zaronn, getting impatient.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well if you're so willing to DIE." He said dodging the feeble attempt of an attack. "Then I'll be happy to end this." He drew his other sword and attacked Solon now with twice the fury from before.