News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Zarani scowled as the door closed and locked. If this entire operation was to be successful, he would need things to work for him. He looked over the side, retieing his headband. He could see his ship floating far off. The bloody dead men nearly killed my crew... Now I can get them back. Quickly making sure no one was looking, he lifted a foot up and kicked clean through the railing that had been re-re-re-something-paired. "Oh, oops. Mates, someone's going to need to fix that." He said, grinning a bit showing his canine teeth.

THEBIRD

"Then I guess we'll head over to Emit, then downward to Nimbuslus Land," Solon directed. He gave a dismissive nod to Lanbar before heading into his own cabin. He sat down with a sigh and covered his face with his hands. I was just a theif... Solon thought, reminiscing. Now I'm captain of a ship dedicated to stopping these Dead Men? These Dead Men that Harver warned us about... What happened?
---
Sweeney appeared in front of Lord Kerow and Harver. "Something needed, sir?" Sweeney asked, giving a disgusted look at Harver.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yippie skippie. I don't give a darn anymore about that rail." Lanbar said heading below deck. "No use in fixing it, It'll just break again. I'm going to my room now." He then went into his room and locked the door before getting Harver's journal and re-reading the last entry just in case he missed anything.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas dries her hair, then changes her clothes before going to straighten her hair again. "I'll get answers outta him..." ' How did my saying go? Date like a man so you don't get played like a ninny... Doesn't fit exactly with the situation, but still...''
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice looked around randomly and noticed the broken rail. He silently mouthed the word "crap" repeatedly and set about fixing it before Tanbar killed someone.

Light

Harver ignored the look Sweeny gave him, but Kerow seemed angry. "Where is the Scalander Gem?!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked around. A few other people were on the deck, none had seemed to notice him. He pulled off the headband, the eyepatch coming with it. "Ah, at last I can see!" He said, taking his apache out and extending the bayonet. "Now, to get down to business." Where the eyepatch once was, was now a deep blood red eye. The pupil was white, and the veins were black, in a pattern like spider webs crawling across the eye.

THEBIRD

Sweeney gave Kerow a confused look. "Why are you asking me about it? Remember, last minute we switched and gave it to Gerodo instead because of better protection and location? He always gets the better teammates, I say it's because he's so weak... But either way, he has it, not me," Sweeney reminded Kerow. "Wait... He didn't lose it, did he!?"

Light

"We shall see, once we find him." Kerow said. "Do you know where he is?"

THEBIRD

"Well let me think... We switched him out for Heronn, and Heronn's last post was either Nimbuslus Land or Scalus," Sweeney replied. "Why don't we split up with Steph and check both areas?" With the mention of his name, Steph appeared.

"Hm? Did you call, Sweeney?" Steph asked.

"Yes," Sweeney replied. "We need to find Gerodo. Should Steph and I check one area while you and the boy check another?" Sweeney asked, turning back once again to Kerow.

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g don't do anything drastic))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Kerow nodded. "Though I'd prefer you and Harver go together..." Harver tensed at this, "...I think it's best that we don't have any bloodshed tonight. We'll go check Nimbuslus, while you and Steph check Scalus. Sound good?"

THEBIRD

((Finally, she's gone! Time to do something immensely drastic.-- Sweeney shot Harver, killing him instantly.-- I think that might be sufficient... But, maybe something a bit more-- Being a big G-modder, Harver's last words were--...Alright, alright, I'm done >.>))

"Great then. We may be able to meet up with Heronn there. He'd probably know best, anyway," Sweeney replied, disappearing with Steph instantly, with one last dirty look at Harver.
---
Solon walked back on deck. "Right, can we get this ship moving?" Solon shouted back to whoever could hear him, he sounded impatient.

Flying Chickens

"Absolutely, mate." He said. He looked directly at Solon. His eye became visible and he realized it too late. Drastic measures. He held the apache up to Solon. "This ship has just been comandeered by the great Captain Zarani."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice turned away from the re repaired railing and saw Zarani. "What the hell?!"