News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Everything," Jas looks back at Kai. "Everything and how ridiculous things are getting..."

((I feel like I either killed the RP, or everyone's mad at me for some reason... X.x))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

((Really? I feel like making some huge rant about how trusting people only leads to pain. Or something of the sort...))

Light

Kerow nodded as Harver finished up the story. "I see... well, this indeed puts a twist on things... I suppose I'll have to talk to the Mage again about this. Stay here." Kerow commanded as he created a portal. He walked through, and was gone. Harver plopped down on a chair, and began to write.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Hell, go right ahead...))

Jas starts burning random things with her fire magic.

Triforce_Luigi

((Does Jas need some sort of anger management?))

Venice came up to the deck and watched as Jas burned the random objects.

"I really hope your being careful about what you're burning. And aiming," he muttered.

Anarchy_Jas

((No, not at all... >.> *Sadistic eval grin*))

A flame comes up from the ground close to Venice... maybe a little too close. "I know what I'm doing..."

Triforce_Luigi

((You're scaring me. I get the feeling that Jas is gonna jump out of the RP and hurt someone... Again.))

The last flame came a bit too close and set left leg ablaze. He looked down at it for a moment before starting to stamp it and hope to put it out. Finally, the embers died out.

"Never. Do. That. Again," he said angrily.

Anarchy_Jas

((Mwahahaha))

"So I've been having a poopty day," Jas looks back out towards the waters. "Instead of going nuts, you could've let me put the fire out..." 'After I let you burn to a crisp... wait what!? Where are these thoughts coming from!?'

Triforce_Luigi

((Uh... Right... Eh... O_O))

"Yeah, I get the feeling you wouldn't have put it out until it was too late," he replied. "It seems like something you'd do."

Anarchy_Jas

((I have a reasonable explanation...

:P))

"No, no it's not," Jas shakes her head. "I wouldn't do that... Not to you guys anyways."

Triforce_Luigi

((... XD I think I should be careful about what I say now...))

"Whatever. It doesn't matter."

Anarchy_Jas

((Very, very, careful. XD))

"I'm sorry," Jas starts heading back into her room with a headache, and for some reason getting more of them than reasonable.

Triforce_Luigi

((I get the feeling that whatever I say will probably end up in Jas getting mad at this point.))

"Yeah, yeah," muttered Venice. He went back to his room as well.

Anarchy_Jas

((Hey, it might... not...))

'It's just stress, it's just stress, it's just stress,' Jas pretty much throws off all her clothes and buries herself under the blankets. 'Find a place with a punching bag or somewhere to chill and I'll be fine...'

Triforce_Luigi

((I would say something about her throwing off her clothes, but... Well... It'd get me killed... So :-X And I g2g))