<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((LS...
QuoteThe blade was deflected
In other words, Harver wouldn't be hit. =P))

Jas moves from side to side to get away from the lightning, but one of them grazes her arm. The rest she takes back into her blade.

((Oedipus Trilogy. XD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn sent a dark blast to counter the orb and once the orb was destroyed, he continued to blast at M.R.

THEBIRD

"You can't kill me," raged Mage Riolo. "You couldn't squash a fly. As for me, millions have died at my feet. My name is Mage Riolo, you tore my ears, prepare to die."

(( Alright, that was my final reference to a movie/book/etc... I swear! ))

Dr.Hobo2

"Millions? Ha!" Zaronn started despite the fact that Mage Riolo couldn't hear him. "A meer speck compared to all those that I have killed, assassinated, mudered, destroyed! Even when I was young and in the Scalan Army, I still killed. Those first two I killed to get the Crescent Gem. If I had killed their son too, then I would have the Crescent Gem then. That was the only flaw in my plan, letting Solon live!" With that, he started running at Mage Riolo.

THEBIRD

(( Why does that remind me of something else... ))

Obviously Mage Riolo couldn't hear him. But Mage Riolo read his expression and got the fact that he was going on and on about people he had previously killed. Mage Riolo tried charging a shot to fire at Zaronn, but realized with dismay he was out of power from the last attack. Frantically he tried getting energy back, but he was too afraid of the coming blow to concentrate well enough. He was only inches from the cliff, if he planned wrong he would be sent over.
---
What? It was you! But, Steph said he did- Or he just took the credit for the job so the higher ranks would give him a better rank! Zaronn... You'll pay for this! Solon concentrated fully, his rage consuming him. He felt like the world paused, then he realized the world was moving from the blurry image of watching from within his soul to the full color view. "I'm free!" Solon shouted, knowing it was only temporarily.

Solon continued running at Mage Riolo with his sword out. Mage Riolo attempted to side step the attack, as Solon went over the edge. Holy poop! There was an edge here!? I can't believe it... I'm going to die the same way I lived... Falling down holes... Solon reached out with a hand and grabbed onto Mage Riolo's arm, bringing him down into the water below with him.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice conveniently woke up and dodged the attack from Zaronn. How convenient.

Dr.Hobo2

What the...you took back over? But that's impossible! I knew letting you live was a mistake! Zaronn watched from inside as Solon tumbled off the cliff taking M.R. with him.

Triforce_Luigi

"...Idiot," muttered Venice to himself, walking over to the edge. "Well, at least they have a miniscule chance of survival. Even more if Solon uses his grappling hook. Or if Harver freezes time..."

Anarchy_Jas

((Ok, we all wanted to see the end... But like that? Poor Solon... X.x Maybe it's not the end?))

"Damn," Keisha looks back to see Solon falling. "Does he always do things like that!?"

"Yeah, he does," Jas shakes her head. "Or did... Hmmgh," she starts listening to the waves below, concentrating on them. 'Or if I can use the water...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"Za... Warudo..." Mira said randomly in his sleep.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( It looks like giant black darkness orbs headed right for him really wakes Venice up. How convenient :P ))

Mage Riolo was clutching onto Solon and screaming bloody murder for his life. "Get the fu-" Solon started to stay but stopped as Mage Riolo covered his mouth as he tried to hold on to him for balance. Solon angrily kicked Mage Riolo right in his groin, which made Mage Riolo release his grip. Solon took out his grappling hook and threw it up. But Mage Riolo had made him waste too much time and he plummeted into the water below. His last view of life above sea level was Venice looking down at him and Mage Riolo hitting a rock and slipping into the raging water below as well.

Triforce_Luigi

"That looked painful," commented Venice somberly. "There goes Solon..."

Max Headroom

Mira shuddered after that happened.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon began to sink farther down the water. He felt paralyzed and unable to move. But with the last of his powers he attempted to swim back up, only using his hands because his feet could not move. The top of his face broke the surface, but he fell back into the water again. Solon was a good swimmer (yes, he actually is good at something) and was able to finally get his head out of the water. He realized how far away from Emit the current had already taken him. He knew he would be sucked into the Whirl Channel soon if he didn't petal, so he used the rest of his strength to get closer to shore, where he could stand.

He finally made it to the dock where they had first entered Emit, Tanbar's boat was still there. He dragged himself out using only his hands and pulled himself onto shore. Zaronn... If you had killed me to begin with, you would have died, as well. It was either shelter inside me or die, Solon thought. He wasn't sure if he was going to live or these were his last moments before death, though he felt like it was the latter.

Max Headroom

Mira relaxed once Solon made it to shore.
[move][/move]