News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Well..." said Venice uncomfortably. "I guess we should head back to the ship... There's nothing for us here. Zaronn and Riolo probably died with Solon."

Max Headroom

"My spidey senses are tingling." Mira said unconsciously.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Ha! I would have simply used a different body...This...this is all your fault! He took control of the body once again and trudged his way back to where the others were. Before he could say anything, his hand clutched his chest. He knew very well that he was going to die. "...No......No!" He shouted with anger in his voice. "How could this happen to me!?" He increased in anger with every word he said. "My plan...It was perfect! Perfect! I had everything planned out. How I joined the Scalan army so I could kill those I needed to without being questioned by others. How I assassinated those in the ranks above me so I could eventually kill my way up to become leader of the Scalan Army. I could then travel the lands trying to gather the gems, killing those that I needed to without anybody suspecting anything of my evil ambitions. How I joined the Dead Men to gain this power...power that I could eventually use to turn on the Dead Men and rule the continent of Slander, nay, I would rule the entire planet! I had everything planned out from the beginning. There were no flaws! But...there was you...You!" Now his voice was more demonic than it ever was. "It was all your fault! If only I had killed you when I killed your parents..." He stopped, breathing heavily. He had now fallen onto his knees with death looming over him. "It's...all...your...FAULT! So.......................lon..........So...lon.....................................
SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. This final yell contained anger, despise, and all other emotions of the hatred color spectrum ranging from ultra-violent to infra-dead. It was so loud and full of hatred that if Satan was there to hear it, he would piss his pants. With that, Zaronn's soul faded away, dead, never to reek his pandemonium on Vulcum ever again.

Max Headroom

Mira shuddered a bit when Zaronn's soul faded away.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon shuddered and fell to his knees as he felt Zaronn's soul pass through him. He blinked for a moment, before wheeling around and rapidly vomitting. After several moments he turned back around and shook his head to get his vision cleared. "Hey... We did it... We've got all the gems and the Dead Men are destroyed..." Solon cheered weakly.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar ran over just in time to hear Zaronn's death speech and had the chills after hearing it. "Yeah...I suppose we did do it." Lanbar said with a weak smile.

"I can't believe that Zaronn had it all planned out from the beginning..." Tanbar said. "And that he killed your parents."

Triforce_Luigi

"That was rather disturbing..." commented Venice.

Max Headroom

Mira woke up. "What did I miss?"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"... Why do they gotta run they darn mouth before they poof away?" Jas asks, shaking her head. She looks at Solon. "What about you? You're... okay for now?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, Zaronn sure let your body get beat up." Lanbar said looking at all the wounds.

"Hey Jas, myabe you can use your magic to help him." Tanbar commented.

Max Headroom

"If she cannot use her magic for whatever reason, I can treat some wounds. I cannot make any more potions, but I can still treat some wounds."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"I'm fine..." Solon muttered before taking a moment to cough up some water. He used a tree to help him up and leaned against it. At least I finally got my revenge... That's what I started all this for.

Anarchy_Jas

"Didn't I tell you guys I can't heal?" Jas glances at one of her own wounds for a moment.

Keisha sheaths her katana, seeing no reason for it being drawn. "I think we should get on the ship first, out of the open. You ever know..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"That's true."

((Can every injured character describe their injuries?))
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, we should get him to the ship." Tanbar said also walking over to Solon. "There's also some bandages we can get there." Tanbar and Lanbar got on each side of Solon.

"Hey, do you need help getting to the ship?" Lanbar asked.