News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

((*gets a headache* Yeah, she is!))

"That's just unfair," said Venice, stopping at the fire wall.

((Yea verily.))

Max Headroom

Mira stopped running and took this chance to use his grappling hook on Venice.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice dodged the grappling hook, but almost burned himself on the fire wall.

THEBIRD

Solon leaned against a tree, regaining his strength. He watched as Jas and Mira gave chase to Venice, and he glanced at Zarani, getting away with the other gem. God darn it... And Venice was the one who warned me about trusting people, Solon thought angrily. Why didn't I listen? If anyone, those two were the most suspicious!

Max Headroom

Mira flicked his grappling hook like a whip and tried again. "Jas! Go for Zarani! I take care of Venice!"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Kei is going after him!" Jas continues sprinting towards Venice. She swings her blades two more times in attempt to surround Venice with the flames.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice managed to avoid both the grappling hook and the fire, but burned his left hand.

Max Headroom

Mira flicked the grappling hook once more.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"I will get that jewel back!" Jas slashes a few more times, causing flames to erupt from the ground.

Triforce_Luigi

"Holy crap!" cried Venice as flame nearly toasted him. He dashed away, parallel to the first fire wall.

Max Headroom

Mira flicked his grappling hook just as Venice dashed away.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Meanwhile Sh0rTi is spinning around in her chair laughing sadistically.))

"Yaaah!!!" Jas sends another streak of flames so it would run in front of Venice, and perpendicular to the first wall of flames.

THEBIRD

"Yes!" Solon whooped as he noticed Venice was losing. He ran over to their location. He was trying to decide whether to draw his gun or sword, but either way he was there to help cut Venice from his path.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice swerved back towards Solon and the other ones without realizing to dodge the flame.

THEBIRD

Solon quickly drew his blade and slashed at Venice. If hit, it would make a steady cut, but Solon wasn't trying to kill him.