News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh sure." He said walking over there and tying the bandana onto Jas. "There. All better now." He said. "Wait...what are you guys doing on this ship anyways? I don't remember seeing you guys get on."

THEBIRD

"You sure you weren't drunk?" Solon asked. "We were one of the last minute additions as well. So, you may have not noticed us..." Solon lied.

Anarchy_Jas

"That's how we found him too," Jas says. She sits there moving her toes around.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I find that I become sober fairly quickly" He said with a smile. "So what brings you guys to Scalus?"

20fan

Kai walks over to Solon and whispers to him "This guy seems like if we tell him why we are here he will call for help"

THEBIRD

Solon nodded in agreement.

"We came for the same reason as everybody else. Trying to make alliances before an uneeded war breaks loose."

((Just to be clear, the ship has begun moving again. I was thinking it could go to the Land of Emit since there is a character who hasn't got a chance to participate who lives there. This ships job is to try to make peace/alliances with the other lands in case of a war.))

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah...I see." As he said this, the ship started to sway. "Huh? Have we started moving again? I thought that the ship was just going to stop at Scalus..."

Light

((Thanks, Birdie!))

Harver slowly opened his eyes, and looked out his window. Ergh... one day a week I get to leave this crummy place and I sleep in on it? He yawned, got dressed, put on his traditional cap, and walked out of his house.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

"anyway, we'll finish that spar when your foot is better" he drew his falchion and then seathed it.

THEBIRD

"We started moving again," replied Solon. "I don't think Scalus agreed to make an alliance with us."

Suddenly, the boat began to shoot by at top speed. "We've hit the Whirl Channel!" gasped Solon. That meant they'd be at the next place in matter of seconds. The boat finally stopped, and Solon felt seasick.

"I'll check out where we've landed," offered Solon. He climbed up the ladder and opened the hatchet to look out at the view. There was the flag of education waving in the distance. We're at the Land of Emit.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar quickly pulled Solon back down. "Hey! You said that not many people saw you get on right?" He said. "The captain was already up in his room so he may think that you snuck on and he don't take too kindly to those who try to hitch a ride. Trust me, I know."

20fan

"Emit, That place is crazy four time zones, Christ"

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah," Jas nods and places her swords back into their sheathes. She stands back up when she regains some of the feeling in her leg. "Well, we gotta go somehow, don't we?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai stood up and  waited  to leave the ship

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 17, 2007, 04:09:29 PM
Lanbar quickly pulled Solon back down. "Hey! You said that not many people saw you get on right?" He said. "The captain was already up in his room so he may think that you snuck on and he don't take too kindly to those who try to hitch a ride. Trust me, I know."
"He doesn't? I was afraid of that... Let's just sneak off the ship as quickly as we can, then." Solon climbed out of the hatchet, ready to get to the land by using his grappling hook. But maybe we'd look more like the crew if we went by the small boats like everyone else?