<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 20, 2007, 07:48:01 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 20, 2007, 07:44:04 PM
((Okay, okay, your're not oblivious... *cough cough*))

"What, do I need a hair cut or something? I think I look pretty dang good!" Solon shot.  "Stuff like this happens to me all the time, I recover and get over it. What's the fun being stuck in a Doctor's bed? Now, show some adventurous spirit and let's get out of here."

Solon mouthed back so only Harver could see him, "You need to tell me more about these people who are following us."

((What, do you want Jas and Venice to start making out or something XD? Ooh, do you want to get close to Jas, so you'll be able to steal the jewel and betray her? Is that your secret plan?))

((It took you that long to figure it out?! And you call her oblivious!))

((I said that earlier. -_-' And there's gonna be no making out if I dun feel like making ma char make out. I am the only female. :P))

"If ya'll say so," Jas starts heading for the ship.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((Hey, I have more things to think about then your love triangle. Like... you know... Well I wasn't really thinking about it till just now. And I'm calling the character oblivious, whether she's really oblivious or just doesn't feel comfortable with computer RPG relations is all up to her.))

(Oh, right, I'm supposed to control Hobo. Don't expect much personality from them, I'm controlling them like robots.)

"Come on guys, the ship-" Lanbar started.
"Is right over there," pointed Tanbar, finishing Lanbar's directions.

"C'mon guys," yelled Solon, already staggering towards the ship. He was really annoyed, and just wanted to get the hell away from the island. The sooner they got on with their challenge, the sooner Solon's mind would be off death.

((Gotta go))

Light

"We should hurry up." Harver said. "The sooner Solon gets to rest the better." But... will they ever find out? The talk about a war... my studies leading to something new... and now I'm thrown into this whole mishap, and I didn't even say goodbye. Heh... this is gonna be one weird adventure.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((*Imitating Nerd* Hey, I've had PLENTY of RPG relations, okay? :P))

"Way ahead of ya," Jas was standing a distance away. She stopped to wait for them.

((See ya BoA))

Light

Harver caught up with Jas, and began to walk towards the ship, anxious, angry, sad, happy, and confused. But there was no turning back now. He was in a vortex that would change his life forever. Nothing would ever be the same.

And so we go.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas gets on the ship, and goes to put her gear back on before it leaves.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

"So" Kai said chuckling while following the others onto the ship "We need a Dumbass of a scholar to help us?"

Fell

Ooc// Mind telling me what happened?

Light

Harver shot Kai a glare, but decided to keep his mouth shut. He didn't want any more trouble.

Fell

Ooc// Wow.....No one can give a summary? :|

THEBIRD

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 21, 2007, 06:52:22 AM
Ooc// Mind telling me what happened?
((Everyone's getting on the ship now.))

"Before we go, we need to steal the peace flag off of the other boat," Solon said. The flag was white with the peace symbol in black in the middle of it. If they wanted to travel to different places without injury, they would need that flag.

Light

Harver sighed. He mouthed to Solon, "You can't go since you're injured, and I shouldn't go since I'd much rather stay here and treat your 'paint job.'"

THEBIRD

"Venice is the other theif, he'll need to do it..." Solon sighed.

Light

"Ok..." Harver stopped momentarily. "Which one is Venice? Heck- I don't even know your names! But that will have to come later. So which one is Venice?"