News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"That... was interesting." Harver said, his body flat on the ground. He slowly sat up, and got to his feet. "So, we're here. And the Dead Men should be here somewhere as well."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"Gah, no bad puns!" cried Venice, who was hangin on to the same rail.

THEBIRD

"You're just jealous because I'm funnier then you," Solon replied, holding out a hand in case Venice needed help getting up.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar pulled himself up too. "Well...We're here." He said. "Where do you think that the real jewel might be?"

Tanbar placed a board at the dock so they could get off. "You know...Who are the Dead Men anyways? I thought they were just some sort of mythical group."

THEBIRD

"That's three people who knew about the Dead Men before me," Solon counted. "Apparently I'm behind the times." Solon walked off the ship, looking at the mountainous region of Nimbuslus land.

Light

Harver stared at Tanbar, quizzically. "You've heard of them?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...you know. I heard of them from time to time and THEN I hear you talk about it so now I really want to know." He said.

Lanbar walked over and also spoke. "Yeah, I've been hearing of these dead people too. Who are they?

Triforce_Luigi

Venice grabbed the hand and got up. "Thanks," he said. "And if you thought that was funny, you're deluded."

Light

"Well the Dead Men... ((insert everything we currently know about the Dead Men here))... and so we think they are the ones with the gem."

Joeofmars

"Yay! We're here! " Boogie exclamed. " Is anyone else hungry? My treat!" He pulled out a bag of money he stole from the ship he crashed in the castle.

THEBIRD

Solon thought back to his dream. There was a dead person speaking to him... But, the person had told him to get the gem back. Why would a Dead Man tell him to take the gem from his own group? If it was a dream from one of the Dead Men... Could it have been a trap? But, they said one of them would die, did they really mean all of them, or was it the truth? The dream had been so real, Solon had no other leads, so he'd have to trust it. But who could be the one to die? Solon thought he knew.

Solon snapped back to reality when Venice started talking to him. "Deluded?" Solon repeated. Yes, that's it... I should just forget about that dream...

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...that's interesting. Oh and just so you know, you may have shot Zaroff back at Scalus but something tells me that he's still alive." Said Tanbar.

"It may seem unlikely, but I'm pretty sure he is alive." Lanbar added on to what Tanbar said.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 22, 2007, 08:11:38 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 08:08:10 PM
Jas looks at Harver. "Why I'm here? I'm looking for the jewel they stole from me."
"I see." Harver looked out at the waves slowly hitting the ship's side. "So they were the only people you could team up with at the time?"

"I could've went on my own," Jas says. "But they insisted on coming with."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon snapped back to reality when Lanbar and Tanbar were talking about Zaroff being alive.

"Who is he, exactly?" Solon asked.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 08:31:00 PM
Solon thought back to his dream. There was a dead person speaking to him... But, the person had told him to get the gem back. Why would a Dead Man tell him to take the gem from his own group? If it was a dream from one of the Dead Men... Could it have been a trap? But, they said one of them would die, did they really mean all of them, or was it the truth? The dream had been so real, Solon had no other leads, so he'd have to trust it. But who could be the one to die? Solon thought he knew.

Solon snapped back to reality when Venice started talking to him. "Deluded?" Solon repeated. Yes, that's it... I should just forget about that dream...

"Oh, so you're admitting it?" said Venice drily, for he had not been informed of the Dead Men or any of that stuff. He was just in it for the jewel. And any money that could be made on the way.