News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((Heh, heh. Okay, consider the oblivious thing ended... It's getting old anyway. I don't really think your character is oblivious anymore.))

"I wonder what's on the top of the mountain," Solon wondered out loud. Solon was bored, so he decided he'd climb the mountain for some fun.

Dr.Hobo2

Light

Harver quickly followed Solon. "Have you lost sight of our goals?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 22, 2007, 09:12:07 PM
((I g2g, ping pong time!))

((Bye? Wait, ping pong time? I love ping pong... Lucky.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas walks after them, wondering what they're talking about.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((I didn't know there was a specific time for ping pong. Cya))

"Consider them lost," Solon replied, starting to climb the first section of the mountain. There were plenty of footings and he made it to the first ledge with ease.

Light

Harver sighed and returned to the ship. Guess I should harness the power I have... and give thanks to Emit... He stood out on the deck, went to the railing, and looked out to the ocean.

And so we go.

Anarchy_Jas

"Always gotta do something you know you ain't got no business doing..." Jas looks up at Solon, then climbs after him.

THEBIRD

"Hey, you're coming along," Solon pointed out to Jas.

Solon made it up to the second ledge of the mountain, but slipped and began to fall down. He shot out his grappling hook and threw it on the third ledge, and used it to gain balance and climb up. Three down, twelve more to go... With his trusty grappling hook, he made it up the next five with ease. But then he decided to make it more challenging, and put the grappling hook away.

Solon finally ended up on the last ledge. He was so close to the peak... Sure he had slipped and fallen plenty of times, but something had urged him to get to the top of the mountain. It was like a sixth sense. Finally, Solon climbed to the very peak. When he hit, what was supposed to be the flat ground of the peak, he only felt air and felt himself falling through a dark hole.

"Whoa!" he cried out, falling through the pit.

Light

Harver closed his eyes with the gem in his hand, and then found himself falling through the same pit as Solon. "What the-?!"

THEBIRD

"How the hell did you get over here?" Solon called out. But before he could hear the answer he hit the ground, and hard. Next second, he blacked out.

Anarchy_Jas

"Damnit, you always gotta- ghh..." Jas looks down into the pit. "Baka! It's probably a volcano or something!" She pulls something out, and throws it at the side of the pit. After pulling on the rope that extended from it, she descends into it.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice watched them all, chuckling inwardly.

Light

"I don't really know..." Harver said. He rushed over to Solon's body, but then paused. How the hell am I uninjured? What the... He looked over to the gem, still in his hand. He put it in his pocket. Harver then looked around the pit they were in. It seemed to be a large circle, with nowhere to go but up. He looked to see Jas. "Thank God you're here. Solon's out cold."

THEBIRD

((I was thinking this could be the Dead Men's lair.

I'm so smart, you guys are probably wondering how I come up with this stuff :P))