News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Smack.

The snowball hit Boogie right in the face. He started laughing. He rolled on the floor, laughing harder. He rolled over to Venice.

" Hey, I'm Boogie." He held out his hand. " Whats your name?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 04:07:40 PM
Smack.

The snowball hit Boogie right in the face. He started laughing. He rolled on the floor, laughing harder. He rolled over to Venice.

" Hey, I'm Boogie." He held out his hand. " Whats your name?"

"Venice," he replied, taking the hand and shaking it.

Joeofmars

"Cool." Boogie said, thinking he found a friend. " Whatcha up to?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 24, 2007, 03:29:22 PM
Harver continued to smile and led them outside, where the snow continued to fall gracefully. He turned to Jas, prepared to say something, but stopped. She's beautiful... He loved the way her brown hair fell down, barely touching her shoulders, glistening with the falling white ice crystals. Her outfit was equally beautiful. He blushed slightly. They continued to walk in the direction of the rink.

"So..." Harver started, wanting to break the silence. "How did you come into possession of the gem?"

((siv needed to start cooking dinner for tomorrow))

"That? Didn't I-" Jas stops mid-sentence. "Oh, wait. You weren't there when I said what happened. It was given to my family waay back, years ago, since whoever had it before then couldn't protect it. I got it right after my birthday... but now look where I am. Trying to get it back because I couldn't keep it safe." she sighs and kicks at a stray rock on the ground.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

OOC// It's ok.

IC// "Hey." Harver said. "Don't think it's all your fault. Together, our entire group can get it back. But at least you were allowed to go places. Up until just recently, when I ran into you guys, I wouldn't be able to leave my room on a regular basis. My parents continued to insist that I was a "prodigy", and that I had to keep my attention focused on my studies... I'm glad I've left all that behind. I'm glad that I can finally be out of that musty old house, and into a brand new adventure."

He turned to Jas. "Before this adventure, had you ever had the feeling you were important? Part of something... big?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Before all this, no," Jas looks back at Harver. "I really thought I'd be back home, training the younger kids."

Light

"Wow..." Harver started. "It's amazing how one small incident can change the outcome of an entire life. If I never ran into you, Solon, and Lanbar a while ago, I'd still be cooped up in my room." He looked ahead to see the rink coming up. "Truth be told, I've never been ice skating before." He chuckled softly, blushing.

Anarchy_Jas

"Hey neither have I," Jas looks ahead at the ice skating rink. "But nothing's stopping me from trying."

Light

Harver smiled at her. "There's a first time for everything." He payed the man at the front for admission, and got 2 pairs of skates for them. He put his on, and looked at the rink. No one else was there. It was a circular rink, and a big one at that. He looked to Jas to see if she was ready.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas finishes tying the laces on the skates then stands up. "Let's see how many times I fall on my face," she says with a grin, ready to skate to the music blasting from the speakers.

Light

Harver smiled with her. "I bet I will more than you." He stood up, and walked over to where the ice began. As soon as he stepped, he fell down. "Ack!" He tried to get up. "It's much harder than it looks!"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 04:17:44 PM
"Cool." Boogie said, thinking he found a friend. " Whatcha up to?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing much. Staring at snow and watching everyone make fools of themselves as usual."

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 07:40:23 PM

"Nothing much. Staring at snow and watching everyone make fools of themselves as usual."

"Heh." Boogie chuckled. " I used to come out in the snow with my brother. We would make snow balls and round up the neighbor kids for a snowball fight. It would always be me and my brother against 10 other kids, and we would always win. " Boogie didn't realize he was crying. He hadn't seen his brother for over 10 years, and missed him dearly. He caught himself and wiped his eyes.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 08:10:26 PM

"Heh." Boogie chuckled. " I used to come out in the snow with my brother. We would make snow balls and round up the neighbor kids for a snowball fight. It would always be me and my brother against 10 other kids, and we would always win. " Boogie didn't realize he was crying. He hadn't seen his brother for over 10 years, and missed him dearly. He caught himself and wiped his eyes.
"Hm... I haven't even had a family in years... All of them dead," said Venice wistfully.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 08:13:37 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 24, 2007, 08:10:26 PM

"Hm... I haven't even had a family in years... All of them dead," said Venice wistfully.

" I try not to think about mine. They are alive but they are horrible people."