News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 08:01:29 AM
((Okay, So this time it's a stump that they fall into thats.... Creative))

Kai stood on the boat and wondered where everyone else was.

((Solon fell into a hole again though... Twice... And it was the same hole... >_>))

20fan

((I know that, and I was sarcastic))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 08:05:56 AM
((I know that, and I was sarcastic))

((Oh. Well, yeah. Now we need to wait for BoA, unless you decide to follow us into the stump.))

20fan

((It's kinda hard to top the entrence I made last time Kai saved them))
Kai got off the ship and headed for the forrest

Joeofmars

(( T_L, did Venice leave Boogie? ))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 29, 2007, 10:05:41 AM

((No, still there. He just said the dart couldn't kill Shantae.))

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 29, 2007, 10:11:09 AM

((Ok, making sure. I'm on my Wii right now, though))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 29, 2007, 10:26:06 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 29, 2007, 10:11:09 AM

((Ok, making sure. I'm on my Wii right now, though))

((S'Okay))

THEBIRD

Solon got up shakily. "Wow, it really is... shocking..." he backed up against the wall. "Okay... Okay, fine. I need some help. Anyone know how to stop the shock if you touch the ground?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 10:44:14 AM
Solon got up shakily. "Wow, it really is... shocking..." he backed up against the wall. "Okay... Okay, fine. I need some help. Anyone know how to stop the shock if you touch the ground?"

"Ya got any rubber?" asked Trin with a frown.

THEBIRD

"Yes, yes I do. I carry rubber around with me everwhere, because I expect the floor to suddenly become electric," Solon said sarcastically. He looked around, but couldn't see anything his grappling hook could grab onto.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 10:57:03 AM
"Yes, yes I do. I carry rubber around with me everwhere, because I expect the floor to suddenly become electric," Solon said sarcastically. He looked around, but couldn't see anything his grappling hook could grab onto.

Trin closed her eyes in thought for a moment.

"You have a sword and a grappling hook," she started. "There's not much you can do about an electrified floor. Look up at the ceiling and see what you can latch onto with that grappling hook."

Triforce_Luigi

((Do his shoes have rubber soles? 'Cause that could completely negate ground-based electricity.))

THEBIRD

((If he did, he probably woudn't have gotten shocked when he stepped onto it the first time))

"Well, I'm leaving. I have some gems to look for. But, I'm very glad you fell for my trap. You have no idea!" laughed the man. Next second, he was whirling around in shadows and with a crack, he disappeared.

"NO!" Solon yelled, he ran forward again and felt himself getting shocked. "You...bastard..." he panted.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait a minute...Did you say rubber?" He said lifting up one shoe and then feeling it. "Yep, that's definately rubber...So in theorey..." He took a step onto the electrified floor but he was hesitating so his foot was going down slowly ((cue dramatic music)) And finally, he put his foot down and there was no shock. "Hey! It worked!"