<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"Hey Scholar"Kai says looking at Harver " what are you guys talking about"

THEBIRD

Solon took Amy and Lanbar back to the ship to round everyone up. Solon walked right up to the big speaker in the main cabin and spoke into it.

"Guys?" his voice rang through the ship. "Can everyone meet me at the front of the ship for some strategizing? We've got some things we really need to talk over..." and with that, Solon headed to the front of the ship, dragging Amy and Lanbar with him.

Joeofmars

Boogie heard Solon over the loudspeaker.

" Well, I guess we should head to the front of the ship. "

Anarchy_Jas

"They should be coming here," Jas says. She looks at Kai grinning, "Hey, another unfinished fight," and starts going to the front of the ship.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver nodded, and went to the front of the ship as Solon commanded, already forming strategies in his head.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Kai followed Jas to the front of the ship "Yeah, I guess"

THEBIRD

((Hey guys! Hey! Hey! Guys! Look at this! Guys! Hey! Look! ...Am I starting to sound too much like Navi?

We are in the top 10 replies (5) and top 10 views (10)! I've always wanted to get something of mine in the scoreboard stats!))

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 03:59:44 PM
((Hey guys! Hey! Hey! Guys! Look at this! Guys! Hey! Look! ...Am I starting to sound too much like Navi?

We are in the top 10 replies (5) and top 10 views (10)! I've always wanted to get something of mine in the scoreboard stats!))
((I know! I've noticed that for a while now. Oh, and guess what! Hey! Listen! Hey, listen! Hey! Heloooo? Hey, Listen!))

20fan

Alright, 2000 more posts to go for number one))

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on December 29, 2007, 04:00:51 PM

((I know! I've noticed that for a while now. Oh, and guess what! Hey! Listen! Hey, listen! Hey! Heloooo? Hey, Listen!))

(( XD I wonder when AIJ is gonna get off of the top? Probably soon because no one posts anymore =(

THEBIRD

(( :P. Sorry, but that was my goal when I first joined this new NSiders. I'm surprised at how fast it came true. Now I need to think up a new goal... Alright, so Boogie, Lanbar, Amy, Jas, Harver, and Kai are at the front. So, we are just waiting for Venice and Trin, right?))

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 04:08:42 PM
(( :P. Sorry, but that was my goal when I first joined this new NSiders. I'm surprised at how fast it came true. Now I need to think up a new goal... Alright, so Boogie, Lanbar, Amy, Jas, Harver, and Kai are at the front. So, we are just waiting for Venice and Trin, right?))
((I'm pretty sure you're right.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Are we gonna get back to RPing? >.>))

Jas looks around. "So, we were called here for, why?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

THEBIRD

"Well, first of all, why are you all here? Seriously, because if anyone wants out now, I don't blame you. Second of all, Tanbar was stolen," Solon started off. "And I have a whole list of "of all"'s so hang tight."