UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 29, 2007, 05:14:54 PM
"Don't gotta get arrogant," Jas sighs.

" Honestly. " Boogie also sighed, " It doesn't matter if you can beat all of us in 5 seconds flat, you will not be able to do this on your own. "

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 05:16:56 PM
"Who says I'm arrogant"

"I'm saying it," Jas looks at him. "You can't just run in on your own..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

"Well, Who is gonna come with me to what may be an early death"

Light

"I agree with Boogie to an extent." Harver said. "We'll need teamwork if we're ever going to get through this. However, making a fake gem will not work. What do you think we should do, Solon?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 05:20:39 PM
"Well, Who is gonna come with me to what may be an early death"

" No one wants to just jump in!" Boogie was screaming now, and Shantae jumped. " We need to plan this out, and if you want to go, just go now. "

20fan

"Maybe I will, Nothing has stopped me before and I might just make the ultimate sacrifice for the team"

Light

"Guys, please stop yelling! We're going to need to work together. I think it's safe to say that not all of us may make it out of this alive, so why spend what may be your last few hours together fighting?" Harver waited for a response.

Joeofmars

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 05:24:11 PM
"Maybe I will, Nothing has stopped me before and I might just make the ultimate sacrifice for the team"

" You're not acting like you are part of the team, so I do not know what you're talking about. " Boogie said, " So go. "

THEBIRD

Solon stopped listening to everyone's plan. He was staring off at the shore across Nimbuslus land. Back to his home... Crescent Island. He had to get back there as soon as possible. A poke brought him back to reality. He looked over to see Amy, looking as if she was waiting for directions.

"Oh, uh, yes! Good plan guys. Go knock 'em dead!" Solon replied, with a thumbs up.

20fan

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 29, 2007, 05:25:27 PM
Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 05:24:11 PM

" You're not acting like you are part of the team, so I do not know what you're talking about. " Boogie said, " So go. "
"Why don't shut your darn mouth, I have been here longer than you" Kai turned to Harver "Whats your plan, Scholar"

Joeofmars

Boogie looked over at Solon. " Are you even listening? "

Light

Harver looked at Solon quizically. "We don't even have a plan, Solon. Anyway, I think that we should do what we did at Scalus, which is create a diversion team and an infiltration team. However, we should suspect that where Zaroff is hiding in the ship will be large, so we'll need two sub-divisions of the infiltration team. We'll also need more people on the infiltration team than on the diversion team. Everyone still with me?"

20fan

THEBIRD

Solon shook his head and watched the fighting and rambling continue.

"We don't want to get in a fight with Zaroff," reasoned Solon. "It'd be better if none of us could be seen. So, I think we should have a small team, and a back up team that goes in if the others don't get back in a certain amount of time."

Light

"We have two tasks, one primary and the other secondary." Harver continued. "Our primary task: Find Tanbar and bring him back to the ship. At that point, we will probably have to disembark, so we should start thinking of where to go next after that. Our secondary goal is to find Zaroff and get the Scale Gem. If we can do that, great, if we can't, we'll have to do it another time."