News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

(( BoA, you should update the first post ))

THEBIRD

((Good idea, I'll do that... soon.))

"What, you don't think I can take him?" Solon asked Jas. "Believe me, all I need to do is take the gem, then I'll kick some Zaroff ass!"

Joeofmars

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 06:27:14 PM
((Good idea, I'll do that... soon.))

"What, you don't think I can take him?" Solon asked Jas. "Believe me, all I need to do is take the gem, then I'll kick some Zaroff ass!"

" No!" Boogie butted in "We already decided to not make only one person fight Zaroff!

THEBIRD

"Sure, he's strong with the gem. But I'm a theif, I can take it from him before he says, whatever he says, then I can put in the damage. Lanbar said himself that Zaroff had been a cheap idiot who had others do his dirty work. Without the gem, he'll be a piece of cake," shrugged Solon. "I'll need the practice anyway."

Dr.Hobo2

Anarchy_Jas

"Why are you being stubborn?" Jas puts a hand on her forehead. "Now it's getting reckless..."

((Solon is now the one being stubborn))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((We're planning how we'll go in and get Tanbar back. You really haven't missed much. Just senseless arguing))

"I'll take someone with me," Solon argued. "It should be a theif or ninja, in case I need help stealing the gem. But mainly whoever Harver doesn't want to put with his teams."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 06:50:36 PM
((We're planning how we'll go in and get Tanbar back. You really haven't missed much. Just senseless arguing))

"I'll take someone with me," Solon argued. "It should be a theif or ninja, in case I need help stealing the gem. But mainly whoever Harver doesn't want to put with his teams."
"I'll go with you." Lanbar said. "This is my brother that I need to get back so I think I should go."

Anarchy_Jas

"Well I'm right here," Jas leans back. "All you have to do is ask..."

THEBIRD

"Lanbar, you look way too much like Tanbar... If he sees you he'll want to run back and see if the place was broken into. As for you, Jas, you sure you want to come? It'll be dangerous, atleast that's what all I've been hearing," Solon replied. "But, where's the fun without the risk?"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 06:58:27 PM
"Lanbar, you look way too much like Tanbar... If he sees you he'll want to run back and see if the place was broken into. As for you, Jas, you sure you want to come? It'll be dangerous, atleast that's what all I've been hearing," Solon replied. "But, where's the fun without the risk?"
"Hey! This is my family we're talking about here! I'm going to be the one who gets my brother!" Lanbar said to Solon's remark.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas closes her eyes. "Dangerous... I've been telling you that hangin' with me would be dangerous since that incident in Scalus. I can do it."

THEBIRD

"Danger's my middle name," Solon joked. "Well actually it's Andrew, but I can pretend, can't I? And Lanbar, I'm going on the distraction team. If you want your bro back, go on the infilitrating team. Maybe you can get a twin vibe of where he is. So, we understand what we are doing? Jas and I'll be distracting, while everyone else infilitrates the base."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then...Wait, just two people?" Lanbar said. "I'll gladly go and get my brother back but are you sure that you only want two people as the distraction?"

THEBIRD

"Too many people would make it suspicious. I'm being way too leniant with two. Besides, don't you and you're brother have some connecton that'll help you find him?" Solon asked.