News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Good luck to us all." Harver said, preparing to leave. "I hope to see you all back here." He ran to the ship, prepared to find Tanbar. This would be one hard test.

And so we go.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar got on to the ship and slipped inside and headed toward the lower-left side without anybody noticing. This is sort of nerve-wracking. I need to be careful if any soldiers come this way.

Anarchy_Jas

"Your ship," Jas glances around. "Jeeze the design's so tacky..." She runs off after Solon. "Triflin' lookin' too."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Get back here you good for nothing theives!" roared Zaroff, running slowly behind him.

"We should slow down for him," Solon whispered to Jas. "We can't get too far ahead of him. I'll run behind you and if he gets me, I'll throw this steering wheel thing to you, and just keep running."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas grins, "No problem," then taunts Zaroff again. "That's Ninja to you ya good for nothin' ol' poop!" She slows down only a little.

THEBIRD

Solon heard Zaroff make a loud yell and turned around to see a piece of a shop coming their way. "Look out!" Solon shouted. "Dive to the side!" he did a dive to the right and slid into an alley way. He heard Zaroff coming into the alley way behind him.

"Well, well, well, no where to run," laughed Zaroff. Solon didn't even reply, he jumped up and threw the steering wheel over the fence at the end of the alley. Then, he began climbing up.

"Thank god you're so fat!" yelled Solon when he made it over. He picked the wheel back up and tried to figure out where to go from there.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas jumps onto a garbage can, then goes into a backflip. While she's in the air, she flicks a smoke bomb at Zaroff, and it activates as soon as it touches the ground. She lands on the other side next to Solon, then starts running again. "Come on, I think I got an idea..."

Joeofmars

" Well... lets go. " Boogie said, grabing Shantae's hand and jumped onto Zaroff's ship. He had forgot about his third team mate.

Light

Harver walked cautiously across the upper half of the ship, looking around to make sure no one was near him. He sighed. There's no doubt they'd be hiding Tanbar below the deck... then why did Solon tell us to stay up here? Life is definitely an enigma.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was creeping through the hallways. He quickly hid in a dark corner when two soldiers ran by. He overheard them say, "Hurry, there's two rouges on the ship!" Well...It looks like Solon and Jas are doing their jobs right. I think I'm getting closer, I can feel his presence. I suppose being twins is really helpful at times.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 29, 2007, 08:23:38 PM
" Well... lets go. " Boogie said, grabing Shantae's hand and jumped onto Zaroff's ship. He had forgot about his third team mate.

Trin followed after them. "Thanks for remembering," she said sarcastically.

THEBIRD

"Sometimes the stunts you do make me want to be a ninja," Solon sighed, following her.
---
"Wait up," Amy whispered, following him through the ship. "So, are you getting any twin vibes?"

((I said there should be two upper groups and two bottom groups. I didn't want everyone on the top floor.))

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, he's close. It's not that much farther." Lanbar whispered back after looking around the corner to see any other guards.

Light

Harver sighed. No one was near where he was. They were all either following Zaroff or below decks. All of a sudden, he saw a shadow. He turned and came face to face with a black hooded person. Harver drew his katana while the figure drew his sword. They prepared to clash.

Harver had only been on the ship for a few minutes, and he was already fighting for his life against one of the Dead Men.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 08:27:52 PM
"Sometimes the stunts you do make me want to be a ninja," Solon sighed, following her.
---
"Wait up," Amy whispered, following him through the ship. "So, are you getting any twin vibes?"

((I said there should be two upper groups and two bottom groups. I didn't want everyone on the top floor.))

"Hey, go for it. No one said it's easy though," Jas says shrugging and turning around a corner. "He should somehow get around, right? We can wait, then ambush him..."