News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((Good idea, since no one else is on to find. Let's say it took us about a half an hour to find everyone. And now we're back on the ship.)) Solon felt a bruise forming on his head as he relaxed back on the ship. They were about to leave soon for Crescent Island, and although Solon had no relatives there, he couldn't help but feel excited to get back home. He was also anxious, Amy had said that the Dead Men were taking over Crescent Island.

Solon examined the Scale Gem. He twirled it around in his hand, looking at the ocean from the front of the ship. He couldn't wait to get off of Nimbuslus Land. Too much happened, and he wanted to leave his revenge there. Hopefully, if he did find the man again, he could finally kill him.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar had started sailing the ship to the whirl current. Lanbar walked up to Solon. "Hey, I've made a wooden replica of the Gem in my spare time." He said holding out the wooden copy. "What do you think of it?"

THEBIRD

Solon took it in his hands. "Wow, looks just like it," Solon commented, looking at the blood red Scale gem then at the wooden replica.

Dr.Hobo2

"All I really need to do is paint it or something that will make it look red." He said taking back the wooden gem replica. He started to walk away but then turned around with a little smile. "Hey...Have you tried using its powers yet?"

((I'm going to eat lunch now. Bye!))

THEBIRD

"No... Not yet," Solon replied. Honestly, he didn't want to use its power. He thought about how Zaroff got stronger, but stupid. "I'm not sure if I want to. I mean, I really don't want to get dumb."

Joeofmars

(( COME ON! I go to sleep for one night and the story has jumped ahead 10 pages! Can someone give me a summary!  :( ))

Dr.Hobo2

((Short summary: We get Tanbar off of Zaroff's ship but we forget the other people on the ship. Jas and Solon go to get them. Harver fights Zaroff's brother who has the Cloud Gem. Now we're at the point of just leaving Nimbuslus Land and heading toward Crescent Island.))

Joeofmars

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 30, 2007, 01:52:38 PM
((Short summary: We get Tanbar off of Zaroff's ship but we forget the other people on the ship. Jas and Solon go to get them. Harver fights Zaroff's brother who has the Cloud Gem. Now we're at the point of just leaving Nimbuslus Land and heading toward Crescent Island.))

Boogie and Shantae had reached the end of part of the ship they were supposed to search.

" What do we do next? " Boogie asked, puzzled.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 30, 2007, 01:57:49 PM

Boogie and Shantae had reached the end of part of the ship they were supposed to search.

((Oh, and I forgot to say we had a half-hour time skip saying that Solon and Jas found everyone and went back to our ship.))

20fan

Dr.Hobo2

Anarchy_Jas

Jas finds her favorite spot against the railing, and starts looking out at the water again.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai stood up, and thought about something.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 30, 2007, 01:59:30 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 30, 2007, 01:57:49 PM

((Oh, and I forgot to say we had a half-hour time skip saying that Solon and Jas found everyone and went back to our ship.))

(( Oh... thanks for saying that.   :| ))

Boogie walked up to Solon " What happened? "

Triforce_Luigi

Venice sat against the mast, his eyes closed, thinking.

Trin paced around the deck, bored and restless.