News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"We got the gem," Solon smiled, showing the blood red jewel he was twirling in his hands to Boogie. "And Zaronn, Zaroff's brother, has the Cloud Gem. If we can just get to Crescent Island quickly, I can pick up the thing I need and then we can try and get the Cloud gem." Solon didn't want to give away too much information, so he got up and walked over to Trin, who looked bored.

"Whatcha doin'?" he asked.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, we need to get that Cloud Gem because as long as Zaronn has it, he can take the Scale Gem just as easily as you took it from Zaroff." Lanbar said.

"You know, Zaronn's got to have a weakness." Tanbar said down to the guys from the steering wheel. "I did notice one thing..."

Anarchy_Jas

"You mean when he always jumped back after a tiny cut?" Jas asks, looking at Tanbar.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah...That's one thing, but there was something else I noticed both when me and Lanbar fought him and when Harver fought him..." He said waiting for someone to ask what it was.

Anarchy_Jas

"Get to sayin' it," Jas digs around in her pocket for candy. "What else happened?"

THEBIRD

"You mean the fact that if he runs super fast with a cut he'll just bleed even more?" Solon pointed out.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 30, 2007, 04:07:51 PM
"Get to sayin' it," Jas digs around in her pocket for candy. "What else happened?"

" Oooh, can I have some? " Boogie asked when he seen Jas' candy.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, when I looked at Lanbar's and Harver's cuts, they were very small ones that weren't much harm. And another thing, once he sped up too fast for Harver to even see him move, the sword slices only hit his shirt." Tanbar said. "So that extreme speed must have completely obliterated his accuracy to a direct hit!"

20fan

"Hey Solon, can I see the scalus gem"

THEBIRD

Solon flashed the blood red jewel at Kai. "See?" then he re-pocketed it. "Hm... I can see that," commented Solon, talking to Tanbar. "That could be to our advantage."

20fan

"I meant I want to hold the gem"

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 30, 2007, 04:13:17 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 30, 2007, 04:07:51 PM

" Oooh, can I have some? " Boogie asked when he seen Jas' candy.

Jas tosses Boogie some candy. "Don't get too hyper," she says, eating a grape Blow Pop.

THEBIRD

"Oh... um, no," Solon replied, patting his pocket. "I'll be holding onto this. By the way Jas, got any gum on yah?"

Triforce_Luigi

20fan

"Why.... you scared of what power I could get"