News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon stole a bicycle from a stand and began riding it towards the cove. This'll be much faster! Solon thought with a smirk. It only took another hour and then he made it to the cove. He was tired out and swam to the cove. When he made it to the cove he was completely out of breath and tired out. With a yawn, he laid down by a tree and relaxed.

Anarchy_Jas

((Oooomg... been playin' FFX for a bunch of hours straight and didn't realize it... What happened?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((You'll have to read it to believe it. But apparently, Harver is part of the Dead Men. No one knows it yet. Read pg. 137))

Anarchy_Jas

((Seen that... so, nothing important between then and now... okay...))

Jas had been on her own for most of the day, so she decided to find the others... well at least try to.

THEBIRD

Solon heard talking farther into the cove, it woke him up. He got up slowly and snuck farther into the cove. He hid behind a bush and peered into the area of the voices. Sweeney, Steph, and an older man with a long white beard wearing purple robes.

"The kid isn't dead, Mage Riolo. Gerodo tried touching the gem... It wasn't pretty," Sweeney explained to the older man, Riolo.

"You have failed in killing him too many times to count. I am dissapointed in you," the man voiced, showing no emotion. Solon knew that voice sounded familiar... Almost like the voice he had heard inside the mountain...

"We are sorry, Mage," Steph apologized, kneeling at Riolo's feet and kissing the ground underneath him.

"Stop graveling," ordered Riolo. "You are too petty to kiss the ground I stand on." Steph stood up immediately and backed up by Sweeney. "In order to use the Crescent Gem, that boy must die. But, I don't trust any of you anymore. I'm going to have to ask our inside man to do the job. I can't trust any of you."

"What!?" Sweeney hissed. "How do we know he is trustworthy? Give me a second chance, I know I can kill him next time!"

"No! You've had your chances. I'm sending one of our more higher ups to talk to him. Once he kills Solon and gives us the other two gems, we'll have them all." Sweeney sighed and nodded.

"Fine. Steph, come along. It looks like we aren't needed here," Sweeney said harshly disappearing along Steph in a cloud of smoke. Mage Riolo smirked and turned to look in the direction of Solon, who was hidden behind a bush.

"Your end is near, boy. Very near." Soon, the mage too disappeared.

Solon's breathing quickened. He had to get back to the ship and check on everyone... This was his chance to find out who was the traitor. Running like the wind, he got off the cove and sprinted back into town.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar were on the ship together and were practicing some sparring between the two.

THEBIRD

Solon felt like he had the speed of the Cloud Gem with him. It only took an hour for him to get to the ship, and he ran into a spar of Lanbar's and Tanbar's. He skidded to a stop near them.

"G-Guys!" he gasped. "We need to... Gather everyone up!" Solon put his hands on his knees and spent a couple minutes just gathering his breath again. "Traitor... The gems... Dead Men..." Solon wasn't sure how to explain everything, so he just threw out words.

Dr.Hobo2

"Don't worry, everyone's on the ship last time we checked." Lanbar said continuing the sword swinging.

"Yeah...So what's the problem?" Tanbar said.

THEBIRD

"P-Problem? Heh, there's no problem... I was just wondering what you guys would do in the face of a crisis. Good job, you pass. Because, over-reacting and running around like a crazy person is not the way to handle things," Solon replied. "Er, right... So, that whole thing was just a drill. But, if you do see anything... traitorous... report it to me right away." And with that Solon began walking to the railings of the ship, shaking his head and watching the horizon. What am I so worried about? I laugh in the face of danger! Ha ha ha! Solon thought.

"Ha! Ha! Ah!" Solon had started laughing outloud, but the railing broke and he fell over. He caught onto the other railing and pulled himself back up. "I'm screwed."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice emerged at Solon's yelling. Trin turned around and stared.

"What's going on?" she asked.

Dr.Hobo2

"Um...no, something is up." Lanbar said stopping the fight and walking over to Solon. "Okay, so what happened this time?"

THEBIRD

"Hey I am not the source of all the problems around here," Solon shot back. "Oh, and by the way, I broke your railing, sorry."
---
Amy walked out of the Women's Quarters to see what all the commotion was about. She stood next to Venice and Trin.
---
Solon turned over to see Venice, Amy, and Trin. "Where've you guys been?" Solon asked.

Anarchy_Jas

"Wait, traitor?" Jas who was walking past, stops. She looks over the group. "Any idea who it is?"

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar looked at the rail in disbelief. I just got done fixing that! I can't believe that he broke it...and this soon!

Lanbar gave a glare at Solon. "Okay, now tell us, what were you going to tell us."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 06, 2008, 03:26:08 PM
Tanbar looked at the rail in disbelief. I just got done fixing that! I can't believe that he broke it...and this soon!

Lanbar gave a glare at Solon. "Okay, now tell us, what were you going to tell us."

"Didn't you hear him just say something about a traitor?" Jas shakes her head.