News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Gotta love the soap-operay stuff. XD))

Jas stands there looking at the ring in the palm of her hand, then looks back up where the portal was. "Damnit..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

((Such deep thinking, Jas. Your boyfriend turns out to be a traitor to you and your friends and that's all you say?! Also, did Solon, Harver, and Jas say where they were going before they left? And what happened to Tanbar?))

Anarchy_Jas

((It's called dazed, shocked, speechless... And she never said anything about her feelings, so the boyfriend thing isn't legit. :P))

Jas closes her hand. "There's no going back on my promise to neuter the traitor, is there? Life goes on, guess we just gotta see what other poop ends up happening, don't we..." She got what she wanted to find from that place, answers, and starts running back to the town.

Triforce_Luigi

((You know that I'm right! Just because it wasn't declared outright does not mean that it's not true. Jas seems like the type of person that wouldn't admit it if she was in love. She wouldn't say it out loud, it being "too cliche" perhaps, or even outright ludicrous... I really have no clue what I just said...))

Trin knew that Venice was still worried. She thought about it for a minute before taking his hand and forcing him to follow her into the town.

Light

My life is never going to be normal again, is it?
Harver...
I had never had as much fun in my life as I had with her. It wasn't until after our time together that I entered the service to the Dead Men. Because I wanted to save her...

((Flashback Time!!!))

The ship Harver collapsed on was swaying back and forth gently. Kerow - the man Harver had decapitated - stood above Harver. "You know you can't kill me. It is futile. I also know you love the girl, don't you? You'd do anything for her."

"I would..." Harver muttered through gritted teeth. Kerow chuckled.

"So be it."

I now wonder if it was worth the risk.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((XD T_L But yeah, we don't need a Final Fantasy X ending repeat))

Jas reaches her house, and climbs into her room from the window. After looking around and finding no one else home, she stumbles into the shower. "Lack of sleep caught up..."

Light

Harver stepped out of the portal, and found himself in a dark room. It looked like a study. Across the room was Kerow. "Where are we?"

"Nimbuslus." Kerow said. "I've been researching and inquiring the prophets here. I now have everything I need to know about the gems." He smiled.

"What was that all about?" Harver asked, his thumb pointed over his shoulder and behind him. Kerow sighed.

"You were becoming too attached to your group, which is why I had to pull you apart." Harver looked down at his feet.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Zarani pulled the apache out and shot Jas in the foot. "Help is needed, love." He said, narrowly avoiding Heronn who was flinging wind at him. A blast came at him and hit him in the stomach, cutting a hole in him.

Anarchy_Jas

"Sleep Jas, sleep," Jas mumbles to herself after locking her bedroom door, and letting herself fall onto her bed. 'Gotta have some focus if I'm gonna look in the basement for this gem stuff...'

((She's already at her house. -_-))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 12, 2008, 10:35:05 PM
Zarani pulled the apache out and shot Jas in the foot. "Help is needed, love." He said, narrowly avoiding Heronn who was flinging wind at him. A blast came at him and hit him in the stomach, cutting a hole in him.

((His bullet magically hit her in the shower? >_>))

Trin pulled Venice in the general direction that she had seen the others go.

"Where are you taking me?!" he asked as he was practically dragged onward.

She merely smiled in answer.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 12, 2008, 10:37:34 PM
"Sleep Jas, sleep," Jas mumbles to herself after locking her bedroom door, and letting herself fall onto her bed. 'Gotta have some focus if I'm gonna look in the basement for this gem stuff...'

((She's already at her house. -_-))
((Oh... What about the Dead Men attacking the group?))

THEBIRD

((Jas is already back at her house, you kinda can't shoot her foot now :P))

Solon wasn't as surprised as he thought when Harver revealed his true self. Solon had known somewhere in the back of his mind... After Kerow had disappeared, Heronn and Sweeney left as well. Heronn's last evil doing was his final attack on Zarani, before the two left. Solon walked over to Zarani to help him.

"You okay?" he asked, giving out a hand to help him up. He was almost ignoring the fact that Harver was the traitor... Pushing everything out of his head and focusing on the one small task at hand.

Triforce_Luigi

Trin finally stopped and let go of Venice. He was panting, but she merely grinned.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"Easy," she replied. "They went this way, so it stands to reason that they'll come back."

Venice had to admit that her logic made sense and sat down to wait. She followed suit.

Anarchy_Jas

((Just... hmm, looks like BoA got it. Besides, why would you wanna shoot her in the foot? ;_;))

Jas lays where she is, looking at the ring she put on her desk. She has music playing from her stereo, trying to calm herself until she lets her heavy eyes close.

Triforce_Luigi

((Obviously to stop her from leaving.))