News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Durring that short time of the flash, Zaronn ran behind Solon and started slashing at him with his blinding speed. "So you want to fight too."

Triforce_Luigi

Upon arriving on the ship, Venice and Trin noticed it seemed empty.

"Where did they run off to this time?!" wondered Venice out loud.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 13, 2008, 07:24:20 PM
Upon arriving on the ship, Venice and Trin noticed it seemed empty.

"Where did they run off to this time?!" wondered Venice out loud.
((They say I'm not there. Uh huh.))

Anarchy_Jas

"Grr..." Jas lands and sprints towards Zaronn while he's going after Solon, slashing at him.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn blocked the sword strikes and then retaliated with his own super-fast attacks.

THEBIRD

Solon hadn't been expecting that, and felt one of the shots cut his left arm, while the rest either left a few scratches or missed entirely. Solon pulled out his sword, getting annoyed. "I've got better places to be then this!" he growled, stabbing at Zaronn.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn took out his second sword and hit the other sword away. "Face it, there is no hope for you two. I am invincible!"

THEBIRD

Solon took out his grappling hook again and shot it at a market stand not too far off. A whole plank of wood came shooting back, going straight for Zaronn. Solon blocked any escape by jabbing his sword at Zaronn.

Anarchy_Jas

"No one's invincible," Jas seems to drop something in front of her, though what it is can't be seen. It's a near invisible tar-like substance, and it's starting to spread across the ground around Zaronn.

Triforce_Luigi

ooc/ Wait, so Zarani is on the boat?

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// yes. And what did you just do, BoA? I'm confuzzled.

THEBIRD

((I used my grappling hook to shoot at a plank of wood, and now it's flying right for you. And the tar stuff is sticky, which means it'll be keeping you from moving.))

Dr.Hobo2

((Well the tar hasn't touched me yet. >: D))

Zaronn jumped up and over the plank and landed behind Solon and slashed at him with his extreme speed.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice and Trin were about to head to their respective bunks when Trin noticed a wounded pirate.

"Who are you?" she asked. Venice came to her side.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas waits as the tar travels unnoticed, still spreading. 'Eventually... Just gotta stay alive and be patient...'