News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar tried to push the guards out of the way but they pushed him back. "So...that'ssss -hic- how you wanna play." He then gave a kick to one of the guard's head knocking him down. "C'mon, I can take you guysss."

20fan

Kai Seathed his sword in cane and turned to Lanbar " Idiot it's time to go back to the ship"

Dr.Hobo2

"Huh?...Oh -hic- right." He said stumbling over to Kai. "I forgot...where'd we park the sssship?"

20fan

" Just Follow me" Kai speed walked to the ship.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, al-hic-right." He said following after Kai almost tripping over himself multiple times.

20fan

"You should try Milk...  It doesn't make you drunk" Kai said while walking onto the ship.

Dr.Hobo2

"Milk...never heard of the -hic- stuff." he said stumbling onto the ship and fell straight for the re-re-re-re-re-rebuilt rails.

"Oh no you don't!" Tanbar said grabbing Lanbar before he could even touch the rails. "Not this time." He swung Lanbar back around the oposite way. "Whew...That was a close one."

20fan

"Afraid he was gonna do this' Kai said  swinging the cane at the re-re-re-re-re-rebuilt rails.

Dr.Hobo2

"Eep!" Tanbar quickly ran over and caught the cane before it hit the rails. "Don't toy with me, unless you want another broken leg."

Triforce_Luigi

((I think you're missing a "re-" or two. =_=))

Venice walked up to greet the two.  "So, how'd it go?" he asked.

20fan

"Is that a threat" Kai said to Tanbar.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 20, 2008, 05:44:10 PM
((I think you're missing a "re-" or two. =_=))

Venice walked up to greet the two.  "So, how'd it go?" he asked.
((Actually, I think he's correct...))

"Well...assssk -hic- Jasss. Ssssshe'sss the one who got the -hic- gem." Lanbar said to Venice.

"Maybe it is." Tanbar said to Kai.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice closed his eyes and leaned against the rail. He opened his eyes when he heard the sound of creaking and breaking. He backed away from the broken rail and walked away.

20fan

"Well then" Kai kicked the almost broken again rail"

Dr.Hobo2

"Gah!" Tanbar grabbed the leg and pushed it out of the way. "Stop it! I'm sereous!"