News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((It's still funny; Solon all muscled up with a mustache and pink sparklies. XD))

'He better not do anything stupid,' Jas smirks, and takes a step back.

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((I swear, at the end of this match Solon's gonna fall and land on you. Now that'd be funny. Cue the evil laughter--*evil laughter tape plays in background*))

Anarchy_Jas

((*Destroys evil laughter tape* I'll make Solon get engulfed in a ball of flames. >.>))

THEBIRD

((Then maybe Solon will call on the awesome powers of BoA and kick Jas's sorry ass out of the RP. I dunno, just a thought. Not like Solon would act on it or anything... But, you never know... But seriously, I wouldn't do that >.> ))

Anarchy_Jas

((*Eyes already watering**About to cry* ~*Sniffle*~ X.x

:P))

THEBIRD

(( D= Don't cry, I hate it when girls cry...

Gah, way off topic. Er, as RP creator or something, I er... Stop with all this off topicness and get back on track with the RP or something! Or don't, I really don't care. I mean, you must because I said so! So... >.> Do something.))

Anarchy_Jas

((If she had something to do, she'd do it))

Jas wants the fight to end, but the only thing she can do to stop it is join.

Light

Harver jumped backwards slightly, barely avoiding the attack. You have to be more careful!
I know that!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon stepped towards Harver carefully and swung harder at Harver's legs. His face remained nonchalant, though his eyes darted towards the edge every once in a while.

Light

Harver moved his blade quickly and met with Solon's sword. They hit with a mentallic clang. So that he didn't lose his balance, Harver used force to bring his and Solon's blade clash higher.

THEBIRD

Solon pushed against Harver's blade, stepping forward as he did so. "It's a big drop from here," Solon commented, pushing Harver closer to the edge.

Light

Harver pushed as well, the ice cold rain pelting him. "Indeed, it is. Might not want to fall."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar woke up from his little nap wondering why he was so wet all the sudden. He looked up and realized that it was raining, he also saw Harver and Solon fighting. Harver...I thought you said you would regret any fight with us...Did you lie to me?

Anarchy_Jas

Jas looks to see Lanbar up and looking at the fight. "You're thinking the same thing as me I'm guessing..."

Dr.Hobo2

"...Yep." Lanbar said. "But tell me one thing...Who was the one who wanted to fight?"