News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon put his sword away and slumped down, leaning against the center of the mast. Solon shook his head, allowing the water in his hair to spray out in different directions. I shouldn't have let him go, Solon thought with a sigh. He stared at the spot where Harver disappeared. We'll meet again on the battlefield... And maybe too soon...

Flying Chickens

Zarani watched the two going at it. He looked down and shook his head, then caught a shining glint of something. The gems. Yes... I could get it and slip away undetected... That would be helpful... He looked up at Solon again, scanning him for any bulges in his pockets. He took a step forward from the railing.

Dr.Hobo2

"...Ring?..." Lanbar started looking over to Jas. "What ring?"

THEBIRD

((We only have one of the gems, and Jas has it. So if Zarani wants to steal it, go for Jas. Harver has a gem, Zaronn has a gem, and the Dead Men have two gems.))

Anarchy_Jas

"Wha-" Jas sighs, and turns to go back to her room. "Not what I meant." 'He can be dense for someone supposedly so smart...'

((Coulda swore that said "bulges in his pants". 0.0 And the gem Jas has isn't visibly on her.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

((Never said he saw anything on Solon. >_>' Besides, how do you know that Zarani doesn't have... "Abilities"?))

Dr.Hobo2

((Actually, the Dead Men have 3 gems, not 2...:P))

"Oh sure, go and ignore my questions." Lanbar said to Jas as she walks away. "Whatever. I'm going to my room now."

Light

((@Birdie: Or, so we are to believe.))

Harver emerged in the study below the bar. He shook the water off of him, and slumped on the sofa. Kerow immediately came in, infuriated. He noticed that Harver was wet, but didn't care. "Fools! They've lost the Scalander Gem!" Harver immediately stood up, appalled.

"I thought you left Sweeny in charge of it!" Harver exclaimed.

"I did, and he's been proving insufficient. I plan on calling him now. Come." Kerow opened a portal, and Harver followed.

((Where do you want Sweeny to be, Birdie?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 22, 2008, 07:58:23 PM
((Actually, the Dead Men have 3 gems, not 2...:P))

((Harver ~ Time Gem
Dead Man (don't know which one) ~ Crescent Gem
Jas ~ Scale Gem
Zaronn ~ Cloud Gem
??? ~ Scalander Gem))

Flying Chickens

Zarani held his hand over his metallic eyepatch, wobbling it slightly. He hadn't noticed anything on Solon. But that girls plan, she must've recovered it. He began to untie his head band connected to the eyepatch. She's got it.

THEBIRD

((Is Zaronn part of the Dead Men now? I counted him as his own team with Zaroff. And Sweeney will be in Crescent Island, his own native land.))

Solon slid down the mast, landing lightly on his feet. "Have we got all we need from Scalus?" Solon asked Lanbar in a dry voice. "I'm thinking we should head out to Emit or Nimbuslus Land. Someone once told me those places had good info on Scalander and the gems..."

Dr.Hobo2

((No...well...not yet. :O SUSPENSE!))

"huh?" Lanbar said turning around before going below deck. "Well, we have the Scale Gem so...yeah, we got everything we needed from Scalus. And the next place we go to is really...up to you...I guess."

Anarchy_Jas

((I'm sorry Hobo didn't see your post. X.x))

Jas looks back at Lanbar. "I'll tell you later," she closes the door to her room and locks it.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Zaronn and Zaroff are seperate from the Dead Men, I believe.))

Harver and Kerow emerged in the cave where Solon and the others found out Harver was a traitor. "Sweeny!" Kerow called out, hoping he would be there.

Dr.Hobo2

((Now YOU'RE the one ignoring the posts! T.T :P))

Lanbar turns around for a second at the comment and then quickly turns back to Solon.