News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar, who was still on the ship, saw the large wolf formed from blood and quickly went to hiding behind a bunch of barels. Please don't see me. Please don't see me!

THEBIRD

Solon looked in the direction of the howl. "It's coming from the ship..." Solon said quietly. He stared a few more moments before breaking into a run towards the ship. He got on to find a giant blood wolf. Solon stood wide eyed at the beast. "Oh... sh**," he cursed, backing away slightly.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar peeked out at the sound of Solon's voice. "Uh oh, this won't be good." He said as softly as he could.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice ran after Solon. "That thing looks like it's made out of blood! Zarani's work obviously."

Anarchy_Jas

"Well," Jas had followed them, blades drawn. "We can unmake it," she says, a spell already at the tip of her tongue.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was close behind the others but was a bit late from his chronic stumbling. He finally got to the ship and all that came out was. "What...the -hic- hell isss that!?"

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood leaned over against the wolf. "Oh, hi." He said, giving a short wave. "Sorry, but he jusy wanted to play so much... And now I kill you all!" He smiled evilly. "Now. Feeling like giving me the Gem?" He folded his arms behind his back and a small squadron of mosquitos flew out of the cut in his hand. They looked like ordinary bugs, except they were made of blood as well. They all quickly flew off, unable to be seen by the others.

THEBIRD

"I thought you weren't going to help?" Solon asked, glancing at Jas. "Not that we don't need it, cause we definitely do."

Flying Chickens

"No. You refused, so the offer no longer stands." He said, shaking his head.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar saw the guys talking. Well...It seems that Zarani hasn't noticed me yet...thankfully. He then saw what seemed to be little specks of some sort of bug come out of his hand. Now what the heck is that?

Anarchy_Jas

"You're not getting the gem," Jas has one of the blades pointed at Zarani.

THEBIRD

"Sorry bud, I think we've went over this already. You get out of here, or we get rid of you. But you aren't getting anything from us," Solon growled at him, taking out his sword.

Triforce_Luigi

Naive, thought Venice. Their chances are next to non-existant. Oh well. As long as Solon is still alive, the Dead Men don't get their hands on the Crescent Gem.

Anarchy_Jas

((Something tells me this fight isn't gonna finish anytime soon...))

'We win this no matter what,' Jas' eyes narrow a bit.

Triforce_Luigi

((It's the ultimate, neverending fight of death! [Rated R for Violence and Jas/Harver based romance.]))