News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Woah!" He jumped back away from the door when he saw this. "...Sorry, I...just wasn't expecting that..."

Light

"Hmm..." Kerow thought about this. "Perhaps this Solon character is trying to lure the Dead Men into a trap, and have the others with the real Scale Gem come out and attack them." He chuckled at that. "A futile attempt, when we have the majority of the gems, not to mention our superior abilities..."

Harver put his notebook down and looked up at the ceiling. Things are only starting to be chaotic... it's still the calm before the storm.
That is true. We still have time.
But... Harver sighed. I have a strange feeling. Something's not right.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Heh," Jas laughs lightly. "Some reason I knew you'd do that. I think this stuff started when I found the spells I learned... and I think it's irreversible..."

((brb))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"I-I-Ireversable!" Tanbar said thrown into even more shock. That...can't be good.

Anarchy_Jas

"It's just a guess, me expecting the worst," Jas says. "I still have to look into it."

((Now I'll brb))

Flying Chickens

"Hiya, Sweeney. You look like something the cat wouldn't even bother dragging in, as usual. Savvy?" He said, tilting his head to the side while looking at him.

Anarchy_Jas

((More XD if Zarani even comes close to resembling Jack Sparrow.))

Triforce_Luigi

((If Solon and Zarani are ever caught by Indians, and Zarani is thought to be a god that has to be cooked and eaten, then Zarani must call Solon a eunich. After Solon runs away, Zarani must escape, and throw fruit at fat ladies! XD))

Anarchy_Jas

((Whhhaa...? 0.o Okay, RPing now to get over confusion.))

Jas catches a glimpse of a huge spider in a corner of a hallway, and shocks it with her thunder spell.

Triforce_Luigi

((XD. You don't get it. But random spider...))

THEBIRD

((Isn't that part of one of the Pirate movies?))

"Ah, Zarani," Sweeney greeted in a mock friendly tune. "Still alive, I see. That's... Always a pleasure." He turned his attention back to the blood red gem in Solon's hands.

Solon hid the gem behind his back, trying to make it seem like he didn't want Sweeney to know he had it.

Sweeney just chuckled and used his powers to force Solon's hands forward. He walked forward and examined the gem in Solon's hand. "This isn't real," he said plainly. "But, that isn't too much of a problem. The real gem is near, I can feel it. Plus, I have two people in this alleyway that the Dead Men have wanted dead for quite some time." He smirked and turned so he could see all three of them. "So, who's first?"

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked down at the jar, then back at Sweeney. "I see you two have much to, erm... Discuss. I'll just be elsehwere, enjoying a nice, wholesome, healthy, rum." He hugged the dirt to him and turned away.

THEBIRD

"I hope you haven't forgotten what I can do, Zarani," Sweeney stated with a smirk. With a wave of his hands Zarani could no longer move, but was frozen in place. "You know I can access your mind and control you." With that, he made Zarani raise a hand. "Oh, is that someone volunteering to be first? Excellent..." Zarani probably has the best experience with fighting the mind controlling... Extra precaution is key...

Flying Chickens

Zarani froze in the spot. His arm rose into the air, no matter how much he tried to force it back down. "Quit moving me bloody arm," He growled at him. He snapped the arm down, and gave a suspicious look at Sweeney. "Are you eying me dirt?" He looked down at it. "Look, mate. If you wanted it you could've just bloody well asked." He threw the jar as hard as he could at Sweeney's center.

THEBIRD

Sweeney caught it and eyed it with disgust. "What the hell?" he hissed. "I do not want a danm dar of dirt!" He threw the jar on the ground, allowing it to smash into pieces.