News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar continued to snore for a few moments before waking up with a jolt. ...wait...where was I...Oh, right. He quickly grabbed Sweeney's legs and then his own legs shot up and grabbed Sweeney's head with his legs. "Never underesssstimate a drunkard! -hic-" With that, he brought his legs down also bringing Sweeney's head down straight to the ground.

Light

Kerow looked the shadow that the alleyway gave, and used his power to move it over to Lanbar, Solon, and Zarani. He hoped it would keep them in place. "Not the case at the moment. The Mage wants to see these three personally, and... alive."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

THEBIRD

Sweeney used his powers to make Lanbar jump off him. He forced them all frozen and turned back to Kerow. "Sounds like a bit of tortue... Should be fun," Sweeney said with a smirk. "In fact, it gives me another idea. But, I'll tell it to you and Mage Riolo as soon as we get these three there." He walked over and grabbed Lanbar. "I'll teleport this one there. He seems to have taken a liking to me." And with that, Sweeney and Lanbar were gone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Where the -hic- hell are you taking me?" Lanbar said to Sweeney.

Zaronn waited where he was waiting for another order. "Well...It's official, I'm bored."

Anarchy_Jas

((You guys wait till I'm actually sitting down to watch PotC to start posting?! *Eye twitch**Randomly starts crying*))

Jas starts hearing noises that sounded like loud crashing, but knows that the others near her can't hear it. She runs up to the deck, and looks over the railing.

((Jas' group hasn't left yet, right?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Kerow turned his attention to Zarani, and smirked. "Well, well, well... if it isn't the traitor." He took a few steps towards the ex-Dead Man. "Believe me, disposing of you was the last thing we wanted to do. Unfortunately, we forgot that we must wait twenty-four hours after the denouncing of a Dead Man for their powers to wear down." His smile was replaced with a menacing scowl. "It was nothing personal."

He walked back to the wall he had come from. The portal was still intact. He made the shadows roll like a conveyor belt until Solon and Zarani were in front of the portal. "In you go." He said as he shoved them in, and he followed.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar ran over where Jas was taking a look at the rail just to make sure it wasn't the one he worked so many times fixing. It wasn't. whew. I was scared for a moment there. "What is it, Jas?"

THEBIRD

(( If the Pats lose this game I'm going to make Solon kill himself >.>;; TWO SECONDS LEFT! *curse words here*))

"To the depths of hell," Sweeney hissed menacingly in Lanbar's ear. Within seconds, they were in a dark cave, no exit or entrace was visible.
---
Solon fell through the portal and landed on the ground next to Sweeney and Lanbar. "Ow!" he said with a wince as he landed on his knees.

Flying Chickens

"You can't get rid of 'em, though." He pointed out. "It's all in my eye."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...that'ssss -hic- nice." Lanbar said standing up only to almost fall over before catching his balance.

THEBIRD

(( NOOOOOOO! IM SO ... *@#$?% !#@$ %$?@# $@#? $#!$% They were winning the ENTIRE game ;_;... The last quarter and they lose it! WHY? WHY? ;_; ))

Solon got up slowly and looked around. "Wow... Where are we?" he whispered to himself.
---
Sweeney motioned that Kerow follow him away from the others to talk.

Light

Kerow walked out of the portal. "In a place where there is no escape." He walked over to Sweeney. "What is it?" He asked in a somewhat impatient tone.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 03, 2008, 08:01:16 PM
Tanbar ran over where Jas was taking a look at the rail just to make sure it wasn't the one he worked so many times fixing. It wasn't. whew. I was scared for a moment there. "What is it, Jas?"

((And nobody answers my darn question... -_-))

"I hear," Jas looks around, then at Scalus. "Fighting..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((You're welcome. :)))

Tanbar listened for a moment. "...I don't hear anything. It must have stopped...And we have a more imortant matter at hand. What exactly happened to you?"