News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver snapped his fingers, and a wall of flames surrounded him.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn then formed dark flames in his hand and tossed it up to cancel out the pillar of flames.

Light

Harver watched as his wall fell. ((You darn Mongolians tear down my city wall!)) "You're obviously not Solon."

Dr.Hobo2

"That's right. Solon isn't in control of this body now and he never will be." Zaronn said giving an evil smirk as the ball and chain reappeared and flung the ball at Harver. "Only I, Zaronn, will control this body now!"

Light

"Somehow, I can't believe that," Harver said, running out of the way of Zaronn's attack. "The Solon I know is stronger than that. He won't give up that easily." Plus, he owes me money!

((Remember, when they first met at Emit? XD))

Dr.Hobo2

((lol, good memory. XD))

Zaronn pulled the ball back with the chain and threw it back at Harver again. "Hmph. I don't think that will be happening."

Light

"And what makes you so confident?" Harver asked, deflecting the ball with his sword.

Dr.Hobo2

"Because Solon is just a weak little pawn who managed to get a bunch of idiots together for a pointless task of stopping the Dead Men." Zaronn said changing the ball and chain back into the shichipoopo and charging at Harver and giving a swing.

THEBIRD

(( Money, uh, what money? *runs away* ))

Solon's face turned red with anger, and so did the face of Zaronn. Hey, I managed to get my emotions onto Zaronn's face... I know I may just be a floating spirit, but if Harver thinks I can do this, then maybe I can. I just need to get really angry... Yes, that must be the key!

Light

"Which he succeeded in, save for you and me," Harver noted. He blocked the attack, but also felt a twinge of pain in his left shoulder. Urgh... oh yeah, the wound from my earlier battle against Solon. I have to play more conervatively.

Flying Chickens

Zarani stepped out of his portal to come a few feet away from Zaronn and Harver. He watched them for a few moments, then turned around and began to walk back through the portal, only to run into a wall the portal was at before. "Dammit..." He said, turning around and drawing his cutlass.

((... I got right?))

Anarchy_Jas

((omg can't help but to say this... I'm pretty much horrified now.))

Jas and Keisha stand their ground, watching the fight for now. ((Zaron went and found the group, right?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

(( Yeah, he found them... And what are you freaked out about? ))

Anarchy_Jas

((Horrified at how easily my friends became 95% sure they know who I like... *Eye twitch* Waiting to see if they can figure out the last name, so there's still hope for me...))

Jas puts herself into a fighting stance, getting ready to charge instead of using her magic.

((Jas is gonna kick ass... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdj2pqLjl_0))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice sat in the corner and fell asleep.