News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood by the sea, watching them all. The blood had made a full armor on him, with spikes all across it on the shoulders and other joints. He limped over to Solon and held his cutlass up to his throat. "So, mate. Now that you're done, I'll be taking those gems." He said, holding out his other hand.

Light

Harver walked up to Solon. "Well done," he said, smiling. He then turned to Zarani. "Don't be an idiot. We have to destroy the gems, otherwise the same pandemonium will break out again."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: LightningSword on April 08, 2008, 06:10:05 PM
Harver walked up to Solon. "Well done," he said, smiling. He then turned to Zarani. "Don't be an idiot. We have to destroy the gems, otherwise the same pandemonium will break out again."
Zarani grinned under the mask. "Of course, mate." He said, turning to face him. The blood armor vanished instantly, leaving Zarani with two normal eyes. He held the cutlass up to Harver this time, aiming his pistol at Solon. "But I'll still be needing those gems."

Wolfpika

((Ok, I'm guessing the adventure's over and now we are deciding what to do with the gems.))

Hanz? walked over to Z.

"So where did you come from?"

Z didn't answer, he seemed focused on Zarani.

THEBIRD

Solon knew that if anyone besides him touched the Crescent Gem, they would die. He blinked and looked down at the blue crescent shaped gem before handing it to Zarani. "The lust for power has dire consequences for those who endear it," Solon warned.

Wolfpika

Z's eyes widened in fear and flinged his fan at the gem, trying to knock it away from Zarani.

"Don't let him have it!"

Max Headroom

"Thank you Captain Obvious. Now make yourself useful and help me deal with the patients." Mira said to ((Z?)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"That was about the stupidest," Jas doesn't bothering finishing the sentence, and sighs heavily instead.

"Zarani," Keisha says in a warning tone. "What the hell are you tryin' to pull?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Zarani held his hand back slightly. "Hm... Well, you keep it then. I get half of what you get for it though." He said, slinging the pistol over his shoulder and sheathing the cutlass. "Pirate." He said, point at himself.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, if the bad guys not coming back from the dead, then I'm outta here," said Venice, walking away. Of course, over the whole Solon is gone thing, everyone seemed to forget the Cloud and Scalander Gems he had. He was counting on everyone being too preoccupied to remember.

Anarchy_Jas

((Gotta love the 'pirate' excuse. XP))

"How exactly are we gonna split the gems in half in the first place?" Jas asks, folding her arms. She aims a fire spell right in front of Venice.

'Go figure,' Keisha smirks a bit, rolling her eyes slightly.

Triforce_Luigi

"Thief," said Venice, pointing at himself and stealing Zarani's excuse.

Wolfpika

"Nobody goes until we sort this thing out!" Hanz? concluded.

"I say that we destroy all of them so nobody can use this for evil purposes." Z suggested.

THEBIRD

"That's what we're going to do," Solon replied, aiming a look at Z, who we did not recognize. "I'm not exactly sure how to do it, but all the gems need to be together. In a circle, with the Scalander Gem in the middle," instructed Solon, trying to remember.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas makes flames erupt dangerously close to Venice. "Ninja who will neuter you," she says pointing at herself.