News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Unofficial Nintendo TCG

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 01:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 11, 2008, 09:28:39 PM
defintely, your getting good at this game lightning...I can tell. Usually it was the other way around, but now....man! your killing me now! Wanna play another round? this time 3-3, you go first.
Can't, I have to leave soon. Maybe some other time.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

THEBIRD

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 11, 2008, 06:50:53 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 11, 2008, 06:38:15 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 08, 2008, 03:53:17 PM

Heres my first attempt, also sending in PM form.
Any requests for cards?
Ill start making them after i get caught up in my schoolwork.

Well, hate to burst your bubble, but if Birdie approved of that card, then ignore everything I said, but if he didn't, no offense, but I believe that the star spacing are too far apart, and the numbers for the power and speed might be wrong, I don't know, just thinking. just a concern, it's a good card, just concerned. and actually, hector should have 3 stars, not two. Reason, because your character has a total of 12 stats, and two star people have 6-11 stats.
Nice pointing out xD. I already told him about the star spacing problem. As soon as he fixes that and adds an extra star then it'll be approved.

Wolfpika

hey birdie, when are you going to post my cards?

Wolfpika

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on February 12, 2008, 12:37:43 PM
Quote from: Wolfpika on February 11, 2008, 06:50:53 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 11, 2008, 06:38:15 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 08, 2008, 03:53:17 PM

Heres my first attempt, also sending in PM form.
Any requests for cards?
Ill start making them after i get caught up in my schoolwork.

Well, hate to burst your bubble, but if Birdie approved of that card, then ignore everything I said, but if he didn't, no offense, but I believe that the star spacing are too far apart, and the numbers for the power and speed might be wrong, I don't know, just thinking. just a concern, it's a good card, just concerned. and actually, hector should have 3 stars, not two. Reason, because your character has a total of 12 stats, and two star people have 6-11 stats.
Nice pointing out xD. I already told him about the star spacing problem. As soon as he fixes that and adds an extra star then it'll be approved.

and I have to correct myself again, it's 6-10 stats.

Wolfpika

Alright, this will be my post for future references on my cardmaking shop, for when Birdie approves my last two cards I sent him, hopefully I will be able to sell my own cards!

HTA!

I understand Wolfpika >_<

And i still want suggestions...My Hector card doesn't need to go in the TCG if its incorrect, im having severely limited Comp time.

Wolfpika

it's okay, when I made my first cards, I had more mistakes then you actually, so consider yourself pretty good. I can probably edit that if I get some time. I can't guarentee it but maybe.

Also Birdie, is it ok if I can do another category of cards? I'm running out of ideas for doing the pokemon and which to do first.

Light

Hey Wolf, whatever happened to our Chess match?

HTA!

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 13, 2008, 06:25:19 PM
it's okay, when I made my first cards, I had more mistakes then you actually, so consider yourself pretty good. I can probably edit that if I get some time. I can't guarentee it but maybe.

Also Birdie, is it ok if I can do another category of cards? I'm running out of ideas for doing the pokemon and which to do first.
Do not edit my cards.
Thanks

Wolfpika

Quote from: LightningSword on February 13, 2008, 06:28:07 PM

I would like to call a draw on that one actually, I'm lost.

Light

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 13, 2008, 06:58:39 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on February 13, 2008, 06:28:07 PM

I would like to call a draw on that one actually, I'm lost.
...Nah. How 'bout you forfeit the match, then? If you're lost, it makes more sense to resign then to ask for a draw. You'll know I'll decline it.

Wolfpika

Oh fine.

wanna duel? birdie is giving me more cards and after that I wanna try out my new cards.

Light

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 13, 2008, 07:04:52 PM
Oh fine.

wanna duel? birdie is giving me more cards and after that I wanna try out my new cards.
...Depends on the cards you get.

Wolfpika