News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Unofficial Nintendo TCG

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 01:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

THEBIRD

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

THEBIRD

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

THEBIRD

Nice, GG :D. I'll give you 100 coins for winning, then. *Goes to update front page*

Ridley

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 07:31:15 PM
Nice, GG :D. I'll give you 100 coins for winning, then. *Goes to update front page*

Thank you.
...It's quite obvious...

THEBIRD

Here's the big update I've been working on the past couple of days:

I've re-created Paper Mario and his party members! I won't be doing any more Paper Mario rips for now. But maybe I'll add in Peach, the stars, and Bowser later. Now, I need to think of a new theme to start doing...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 08:59:31 PM
Here's the big update I've been working on the past couple of days:

I've re-created Paper Mario and his party members! I won't be doing any more Paper Mario rips for now. But maybe I'll add in Peach, the stars, and Bowser later. Now, I need to think of a new theme to start doing...

Awesome... Paper Mario is the most awesome game ever! As for a new them, how about villains? Examples could be Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, Andross, and King K. Rool.

THEBIRD

I had that evil theme at the old NSiders :D. But, I just realized we only have 4 item cards... So first, I should do items. I'll make Melee items. And I'll also bring back my all time favorite item card: Master Sword.

I'll do that tonight or tomorrow. Anyway, look forward to them! The item cards are awesome.

Light

Crap, I HATE that card. >< Please bring the barrel back, too!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Smash Ball should become an item too! It could either destroy every character card on the opponent's side of the field or give a character of your choice +5 speed and power!

Just a suggestion.

THEBIRD

Smash ball would be awesome :D. I'd need to find the sprites for the smash ball, though. I don't know if anyone has started spriting Brawl items yet.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 09:31:22 PM
Smash ball would be awesome :D. I'd need to find the sprites for the smash ball, though. I don't know if anyone has started spriting Brawl items yet.

Um... Probably not.

THEBIRD

The Spriters Resource has begun making the sheets etc, but they only have the standard stance done for each character. And I'm not sure if they've even begun items. So, I'll do Melee and add Brawl items later.