News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The (Nintendo) Roleplay Island

Started by Zovistograt, September 26, 2007, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I seem to enjoy making this weird RP nearly everywhere there is an RP board.

Pretty much, you're on an island hovering in the middle of an infinite abyss.  There is nothing but the island, and if you fall off you just fall back on, which is weird and confusing.

You can be any Nintendo character (seriously, any) because this is a Nintendo-themed place, after all.   However, you won't be taken seriously here unless you are one of these characters:

Yoshi
Toad
Dodongo
Octorok
Lotsa Spaghetti
Toaster
Whispy Wood (the tree, y'know)
Space Pirate
Koopa
Paratroopa
Blargg
Pokey (is that the name?) from Mother/Earthbound
any Pixl
Big Bertha (SMB3 version)
Ganon (CD-i version)

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

NGAMER9

Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

Triforce_Luigi

I'll be Barry, the optional (and somewhat pessimistic) pixl in Super Paper Mario.
Also, I won't be here often,so don't expect me to participate much till the weekends and even then, I might not be here.

Pikagirl_777

Guess I'll join in. I'll be your normal everyday Koopa I guess. They rock. ^_^

Tsu

Even though it's quite wrong to not take anyone seriously if they aren't one of your foolishly cliched characters...

I'll be playing as Luigi. Maybe with some CD-i elements.

Triforce_Luigi

Is this guy even going to start up this RP?

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Triforce_Luigi

Zovistograt

Transient Link

Chain Chompesque

The tree's name is Whispy Woods. And can I be a Hopper from Metroid Prime 3?
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

HoganM

I'll be a red space pirate :P

20fan

Savage Syn

Former Hero of Time
Liberty City Hardcore, Liberty City Hardcore, Liberty City Hardore. F*** You!